Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Upgrades & Modifications
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Thoughts on painting WE m9 C02 magazines chrome?

:

Upgrades & Modifications

Old October 2nd, 2020, 20:36   #1
XOIIO

Thoughts on painting WE m9 C02 magazines chrome?

Hi all, so I have a pair of chrome M9's now and want to get more magazines for them, however as far as I can tell, there are no WE/Marui/KJW C02 mags which are chrome. I don't know why they are all black, it doesn't make sense to me, but that's the case, and unfortunately they are probably all pot metal too.

So, I want C02 mags for the consistency especially in cool weather, but black doesn't match, so I ordered some molotow liquid chrome to run through my airbrish, and well, wow, that stuff is insane, it looks amazing and is super reflective, perfect.

The thing is that I'm worried about durability though, I don't have any other m9 magazines sadly to test with but I'm worried that it might scratch up super easily, even with clear coat, or maybe with the added thickness of a layer or two of clear overtop, it might not fit in the gun quite as well?

Has anyone here every tried it, or run into anyone who has painted m9 mags before? I might just have to order one and test though at that point with shipping it kind of makes more sense to order a full set.

My plan is to have six magazines total, so my two green gas ones would essentially go unused, or be the last resort ones. Then again it was already cooling off and my tanks were probably too chilly, so they weren't filling them up very well, I have been meaning to make a little heater that keeps them warm in safe zone for me.
XOIIO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 3rd, 2020, 06:42   #2
Sabrina

hi
is there a forum to present ourself ?
Thanks
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Upgrades & Modifications