_Whiskey_

Quote:
Originally Posted by cetane View Post
Mid cap full auto dump @ ~10'
Good Sir
_Whiskey_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 7th, 2014, 18:06   #17
Ricochet
How much sand CAN you fit in your vagina!?

As for leaving pets in vehicles, I always ask people to be careful with this. Obviously, you want to ensure that the pet is in danger. I've been approached twice by people who weren't paying attention, and if I'd have found a broken window, I would've skinned them.

I have two huskies, purebred Siberian, and they are family, my best friends. One summer it was hot out, and I came out of a store to find a guy and a store clerk peering into my truck. They were upset that I left my dogs in there. My 8 seater, Yukon XL has AC in every row, and the cargo area. I left my truck running while I went inside, and left all the vents open. Needless to say, my truck was brisk inside. Huskies would succumb to heat quite quickly, compared to almost any dog.

Second incident was in winter. It was about minus 10• or so. A lady was waiting for me at my truck, and threatening to call the police. I explained that they are huskies, and can survive in the extreme cold. Not to mention that they prefer cold weather, and were all sprawled out on the rubber floor. My truck was off for this one.
Old February 7th, 2014, 18:17   #18
localfreerider
willing to perform services in a dark alley that may or may not leave you satisfied for a title. GFE = 1, looks = 2, BBFS for an extra $50.

Its upsetting that we have people in our community that are this twisted. This is how Luka Magnotta and other killer begin, by harming helpless animals.

Last edited by localfreerider; February 7th, 2014 at 18:19..
localfreerider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 7th, 2014, 18:21   #19
dogtoy

There was a vid in the news about a guy that for whatever reason took a dog in his car to a closed alley with walls on the sides i think , throws the dog out of the car then proceeds to drive back & forth trying to run it over ,..There is something really really wrong with people today , & the thing is you can pretty much bet that on every block of every street there is at least one or more ,..creep , perv , drug addict . serial killer , rapist , animal abuser,..etc
There really needs to be some type of screening process for humans , to weed these people out of society before they do their damage ,..then theres also the epidemic of police shooting dogs ,..which is a whole other issue ,...All i know know is , if anyone ever purposely knowingly or carelessly hurts my dog , they will regret the day they were born,..
dogtoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 7th, 2014, 18:43   #20
HackD

When this came on the news, i had to give each of my cats a good cuddle.. almost to reassure them that this sorta shit wouldn't happen to them - like they have an awareness of this sort of cruelty. Thank Jebus that they won't, while in my care.

To see this shit going on, on a regular basis.. well, i guess this is why i don't really get along all that well with a lot of 'humans'. Major trust issues. This particular case of cruelty left me feeling sick to my stomach, to read about. Unfortunately, it's but the tip of the iceberg.

I've had cats all of my life, and it pretty much rips the soul out of me, when i have to take one in to humanely put down due to terminal illness or advanced old age - I simply can't comprehend/understand how someone can be so callous to animals in this manner of cruelty - wild, domesticated, or food-stock.

Current owner of one SPCA adult rescue, and one take-in that was evidently abandoned because he was spraying, and the arsehole(s) who dumped him was too cheap to neuter.
HackD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 7th, 2014, 18:47   #21
redneck12

Its disgusting what these low lifes do to animals, but unfortunately its impossible to stop them from having pets unless the government makes it a mandate to have a license to have a pet. Until then its just a matter of grabbing a new victim from Kijiji, pet shops or classifieds all they need is cash in hand.
redneck12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 7th, 2014, 21:23   #22
Zack The Ripper

Send a message via MSN to Zack The Ripper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricochet View Post
As for leaving pets in vehicles, I always ask people to be careful with this. Obviously, you want to ensure that the pet is in danger. I've been approached twice by people who weren't paying attention, and if I'd have found a broken window, I would've skinned them.

I have two huskies, purebred Siberian, and they are family, my best friends. One summer it was hot out, and I came out of a store to find a guy and a store clerk peering into my truck. They were upset that I left my dogs in there. My 8 seater, Yukon XL has AC in every row, and the cargo area. I left my truck running while I went inside, and left all the vents open. Needless to say, my truck was brisk inside. Huskies would succumb to heat quite quickly, compared to almost any dog.

Second incident was in winter. It was about minus 10• or so. A lady was waiting for me at my truck, and threatening to call the police. I explained that they are huskies, and can survive in the extreme cold. Not to mention that they prefer cold weather, and were all sprawled out on the rubber floor. My truck was off for this one.
Very true Ricochet. there are instances where it is perfectly okay to do a quick 5 minute in-out.

I guess I should be more clear with the vehicle incident.

I stood by the guys car for 25 minutes and the first 15 the dog was freaking out, the next ten he was laying on the back seat panting with his eyes half open. Not even a window cracked open for him.

That's when I got fed up and walked back to my car to grab a bottle of water and a tire iron. It was still nearly an hour of sitting with the dog giving him water before the big bitch came out of the store freaking out on me.

The cops and animal control gave me no shit over the incident and the cop actually told the guy, who was yelling at me, and the cops, to shut his "fucking dick hole" (actual words used) before he put him in cuffs for animal cruelty.

Last edited by Zack The Ripper; February 7th, 2014 at 21:27..
Zack The Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2014, 17:14   #23
Sequential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack The Ripper View Post
Just called the Sarnia District Humane Society myself regarding poor Joe.

He's out of surgery and doing well. I asked about adoption (I have a soft spot for cats, I own three myself) and as there is an investigation going on, blah blah, so they will be rehabilitating the critter and then placing it for adoption. I'm happy to hear from the staff that there have been many concerned pet owners calling wanting to adopt it as well, so hopefully when he is all healed up he will go to a good home.
Awesome dude, keep us posted!
Old February 8th, 2014, 17:42   #24
K3vX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack The Ripper View Post
*snip*
As long as you'd do the same thing for a baby, you're my new model (I could say hero, but I won't).
K3vX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2014, 18:11   #25
Chromey
Whiny Attention Whore

Zack :salute:

I had a close call when a woman last year did the same at a Canadian tire in Georgetown. I made the call first and mentally gave the cops 20 mins too respond before my brand new estwing took out the passage window.

The g-town cops showed up in 3 mins MAX and used my hammer, LOL too open the window.

I left after the Bulldog was watered and put in the back of the cruiser, waging its stump.

I didn't see the owner, And im glad, I might have been the animal in the back of the cruiser.

Look after animals. What goes around, around comes around.
Old February 14th, 2014, 11:23   #26
Danke

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/windso...rged-1.2537042

No name released yet. Sounds like a real prize though.
Old February 14th, 2014, 11:48   #27
Krawch

Nice they found the fucker how about we do some street justice grab him before court and shoot him 17 times in the head with a .45 sick fuck deserves nothing less
Krawch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 14th, 2014, 12:29   #28
Sequential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krawch View Post
Nice they found the fucker how about we do some street justice grab him before court and shoot him 17 times in the head with a .45 sick fuck deserves nothing less
Amen.
Old February 14th, 2014, 15:43   #29
ThunderCactus
Not Eye Safe, Pretty Boy Maximus on the field take his picture!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricochet View Post
Yeah, I've always wondered about people's reaction to that as well.
I left my chinook in the truck when it was about -20 to go get subs on my way to visit my gf at work. So like 15min I'd be away.
It's mostly non-dog people that can jump to conclusions and not realize that husky mixes are usually outside running around for an hour when it's -20 out lol
ThunderCactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 14th, 2014, 16:05   #30
Ricochet
How much sand CAN you fit in your vagina!?

My huskies lounge in minus 20•. Up north at night, the sled teams tie their dogs to separate trees at night to sleep. They can't even sleep in a pile, and minus 20• is beach weather up there.

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General