Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Reviews
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Review - Well Warrior 1 L96 (Noob's perspective)

:

Reviews

Old January 12th, 2008, 02:42   #31
Ronan
Official Crybaby Chairsofter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunchmeister View Post
I'm a noob too, but from the research I've done and from the slight upgrading I've done on my guns, it seems that a good hopup and tightbore barrel are pretty much what you need to get good accuracy.
Good tightbore (long also), good hop up, good scope and consistant airflow. 500fps means nothing if each shots varies to much. Oh and high grade BB's.
Ronan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 12th, 2008, 10:46   #32
enigmahack

Send a message via MSN to enigmahack
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amos View Post
Here's what I've got in mine.

I've got an Angel 6.03 650mm Tight bore for PSG-1
PDI hopup chamber
RH75 hop bucking.

It's turned my some what accurate bolt action into something that could easily get a 4 inch group at 100 feet. (keep in mind with the Tight bore barrel your FPS is going to jump considerably)
Did you add a different barrel or silencer modification? 650mm seems pretty long to me ;-)

I haven't measured mine, but it was my understanding that I had a 500mm/510 inner barrel *shrugs*

Looks like I'll have to get the measuring tape out lol

edit: I found out that the default barrel length internally is 498mm, so in theory 495-505mm should be just fine.

Last edited by enigmahack; January 12th, 2008 at 17:38..
enigmahack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 15th, 2008, 04:29   #33
No_Way

Just another review with range specification for the ones who care about !

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtFarmer View Post
"Go FAQ yourself"
No_Way is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 15th, 2008, 15:30   #34
RJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amos View Post
...By the way; The one you have is not a Well Warrior 1, It's a Both Elephant gun... They're actually the exact same gun coming out of the exact same factory :P....

BE and Warrior 1 guns are made in the same factory, Buyairsoft doesn't know shit about dick (RIP tourettes guy).

The only difference is that the Warrior 1 has that on the side, and they use an ungodly poweful spring (sometimes in the range of 500 FPS +)
18 year old Amos,
There are some big difference between the Both Elephant L96 (mars13) and the WELL L96. Before purchasing my L96 (WELL- from BuyAirsoft.Ca), I noticed this same little disclaimer that was mentioned earlier about their version being the WELL Warrior, and not the "lesser quality Both Elephant brand". This made me start searching, and sure enough, through MANY different reviews, the main two differences between these two DIFFERENT GUNS, manufactured in DIFFERENT FACTORIES are as follows-
Both Elephant L96 to WELL L96-
WELL has a metal support frame under the barrel, Both Elephant's is PLASTIC
(Internals are also constructed with more plastic where the WELL model would be metal).
Both Elephant velocity is typically 100 FPS LESS than the WELL version.

Do your research and get your facts straight before posting false information and obnoxious remarks.

RJ~

P.S. A spell check before posting is also beneficial to making what you have to say actually look worth while.
RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 15th, 2008, 15:47   #35
GraveTech

Send a message via MSN to GraveTech
What does his age have to do with anything in this case?
GraveTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 15th, 2008, 18:16   #36
gvanzeggelaar

dd

Last edited by gvanzeggelaar; October 8th, 2013 at 21:46..
gvanzeggelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 15th, 2008, 19:29   #37
enigmahack

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ View Post
(Internals are also constructed with more plastic where the WELL model would be metal).

Do your research and get your facts straight before posting false information and obnoxious remarks.

RJ~

P.S. A spell check before posting is also beneficial to making what you have to say actually look worth while.
According to your research, than my gun is definitely a WELL, not a BOTH because the FPS is definitely more than 400fps and I do have metal support frames and bracketing in my stock.

While this could be true, I'm just putting out there what I've found from my gun
Old January 15th, 2008, 20:14   #38
Greylocks

Quote:
18 year old Amos,
There are some big difference between the Both Elephant L96 (mars13) and the WELL L96. Before purchasing my L96 (WELL- from BuyAirsoft.Ca), I noticed this same little disclaimer that was mentioned earlier about their version being the WELL Warrior, and not the "lesser quality Both Elephant brand". This made me start searching, and sure enough, through MANY different reviews, the main two differences between these two DIFFERENT GUNS, manufactured in DIFFERENT FACTORIES are as follows-

RJ~

You created an account to post this???
Greylocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 15th, 2008, 21:07   #39
Affliction
a.k.a. Fury a.k.a. VipaMave

(Above) Warrior 1

(Above) Both Elephant

(Above) AGM

I don't recognize the L96 box you've received.
*edit* Actually I just found out which L96 you have. You have a Cybergun Mauser SR--I'm not sure of the manufacturer. If you selected and paid for a Warrior 1, you should have gotten the Warrior 1--With the appropriate box as well. They're all made in the same factory, which explains the similar styrofoam padding for the boxes.
-VM

Last edited by Affliction; January 15th, 2008 at 21:16..
Affliction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 15th, 2008, 22:08   #40
enigmahack

Yeah, that's what my thoughts were as well. It SEEMS to be the warrior 1 or at least perfectly identical, I do almost want to talk to A&A airsoft just to ask why I didn't get an authentic Warrior 1 when that's what I paid for... I just don't really wanna send mine back (I LOVE IT TOO MUCH) lol

*By love I mean really enjoy, and by too much I mean in a non-sexual gun-humping way.

Or maybe I do. *

**edit**

Looking at the product advisory that I got with the rifle, it's EXACTLY the same as the warrior 1 product advisory. Doesn't mean anything, just interesting to note.
Old January 15th, 2008, 22:36   #41
Amos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greylocks View Post
You created an account to post this???
I'm betting you he's from buyairsoft.ca

Quote:
18 year old Amos,

RJ~

Who gives a shit about the body? It's the barrel, hopup and cylinder that matters.

A "METAL SUPPORT FRAME" means nothing. There's nothing that needs to supported, This is an airsoft gun, not a bridge. And yea, The bodies are different. The BE one doesn't have the "WARRIOR 1" engraved into the side. They come with the exact same mags, sling, scope, and rings.

I've worked on both the BE one and the warrior 1. They are 99% identical, 100% identical in the ways that matter.
G3SD6

Last edited by Amos; January 15th, 2008 at 22:42..
Amos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 15th, 2008, 22:39   #42
Amos

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigmahack View Post
Did you add a different barrel or silencer modification? 650mm seems pretty long to me ;-)

I haven't measured mine, but it was my understanding that I had a 500mm/510 inner barrel *shrugs*

Looks like I'll have to get the measuring tape out lol

edit: I found out that the default barrel length internally is 498mm, so in theory 495-505mm should be just fine.
I've got a silencer.

Without it, the barrel stick out a good 5 inches.
G3SD6
Old January 15th, 2008, 23:04   #43
enigmahack

Nice... have pics? ;-)
Old January 16th, 2008, 03:03   #44
Amos

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigmahack View Post
Nice... have pics? ;-)
Just waiting for the silencer adapter to arrive... If you want I can take a picture of it sitting on there :P

y'know.. I'll go do that right now.

This baby's damn near 5 feet tall.
G3SD6

Last edited by Amos; January 16th, 2008 at 03:11..
Old January 16th, 2008, 03:12   #45
enigmahack

Damn dude - that's DEAD SEXY!!!

I likey
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Reviews