Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Please Help!?

:

Newbie Tank

Closed Thread

Old August 3rd, 2015, 18:31   #16
Parq

Bad news, theres no stock left. Any ideas on another good gun to get, like DBoys?
Old August 3rd, 2015, 18:32   #17
BobbyDangerous

G&P, Ares, VFC, Ca

BA Level 3 Certified
Old August 3rd, 2015, 18:37   #18
Parq

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyDangerous View Post
G&P, Ares, VFC, Ca
A bit out of my price range, I can do 250$ max on just the gun.
Old August 3rd, 2015, 18:44   #19
BobbyDangerous

Get age verified. There's loads to choose from in the retail section. Upgraded! Jut get age verified

BA Level 3 Certified
Old August 3rd, 2015, 19:14   #20
Ricochet
How much sand CAN you fit in your vagina!?

There are several retailers in Canada who carry G&G along with many other brands. G&G is just fine and is likely the best option in your price range. Any airsoft gun can and will die or break at any time, this is just reality. There is absolutely no options for a super high quality, awesome performing beast of a gun in your price range.
Old August 3rd, 2015, 19:36   #21
Parq

Sincerest apologies for making a second thread, this was just really bugging me. So I guess i'll post back here as my last question:

Final question, what is the ideal battery and charger for the G&G.
And if you had to choose between a G&G CM16 Raider - L or a G&G CM16 MOD0 & or a G&G CM18 MOD 1 which would be the best out of them for performance or durability and overall rating. Thanks so much guys, it was ignorant of me to make another post and once again I give you my sincerest apologies! :/
Old August 3rd, 2015, 19:46   #22
ThunderCactus
Not Eye Safe, Pretty Boy Maximus on the field take his picture!

CM18 MOD 1
They're all about the same for performance and durability. You're asking the difference between a ram1500 SLT and ram1500 big horn; they're the exact same truck with some difference features.

If you want a super cheap and simple battery setup; get a 9.6v "nunchuk" nimh battery to use in your crane stock and a wall charger.
If you want the best setup; get a $60 "iMax B6AC" smart charger, and order some 7.4v 1200mah stick batteries from hobbyking.com, they'll be like $8 each and are high end batteries.
If you want to know the difference between NiMH and LiPo batteries, there's actually a thread on it in the noob section (battery information)
Old August 3rd, 2015, 20:08   #23
Parq

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderCactus View Post
CM18 MOD 1
They're all about the same for performance and durability. You're asking the difference between a ram1500 SLT and ram1500 big horn; they're the exact same truck with some difference features.

If you want a super cheap and simple battery setup; get a 9.6v "nunchuk" nimh battery to use in your crane stock and a wall charger.
If you want the best setup; get a $60 "iMax B6AC" smart charger, and order some 7.4v 1200mah stick batteries from hobbyking.com, they'll be like $8 each and are high end batteries.
If you want to know the difference between NiMH and LiPo batteries, there's actually a thread on it in the noob section (battery information)
I read that thread. heres a list of chargers from airsoft shop. could you recommend any?

Oops ill try and get higher res image. Once again thank you for help!
Old August 3rd, 2015, 20:22   #24
Enthusiast

I use this charger:
http://www.dx.com/p/imax-b6-2-5-lcd-...0#.VcAFj7U4Gmw

It's a great one, I would suggest choosing a charger with variable current output.
When your charge with low current ( I do this the night before my game) and it will preservce the battery life (charge-discharge cycle before your lipo is dead).
Old August 3rd, 2015, 20:25   #25
ThunderCactus
Not Eye Safe, Pretty Boy Maximus on the field take his picture!

That's a misconception. It doesn't actually matter if you charge the battery with 5A or 0.5A, if it's a 1500mah battery, it will always fill up with 1500mah. The rate at which you fill a lipo doesn't matter since a smart charger normally ends it with a trickle charge regardless of the starting amperage.
Old August 3rd, 2015, 21:54   #26
Parq

Are these batteries good?

If so, what charger should i use out of those i posted?
I need something that either ships to canada or is in toronto somewhere which I guess will be really hard to find. Ill keep looking but tell me your thoughts please. Also this is the gun I am getting.

Also these are the battery specs.

Old August 3rd, 2015, 22:06   #27
Parq

Also is this the same charger you listed?

Old August 3rd, 2015, 22:27   #28
GR

B6/B6AC is one of the best smart chargers available, so nice choice there. As for the battery, take a look at HobbyKing, they have great prices for anything battery related (only let down being the conversion rate of CAD and expensive shipping - you'll still save money in most cases though).
Old August 3rd, 2015, 22:32   #29
Parq

What about the gun, is the gun alright and what mags should I get. I want one extra hicap.
Im pretty sure this will fit unless its false information. It says its compatable with g&g

Last edited by Parq; August 3rd, 2015 at 22:35..
Old August 3rd, 2015, 22:44   #30
Parq

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR View Post
B6/B6AC is one of the best smart chargers available, so nice choice there. As for the battery, take a look at HobbyKing, they have great prices for anything battery related (only let down being the conversion rate of CAD and expensive shipping - you'll still save money in most cases though).
Are the venom batteries I listed compatible with the gun I chose? Im pretty sure they are. Dimensions: 103 x 34 x 19 mm/4.05 x 1.33 x 0.75 in
Closed ThreadTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank