Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

What should i do?

:

General

Old June 17th, 2015, 09:54   #1
Ecks

What should i do?

So recently (about a month ago now). I was on the classified section and found an add for some kit! The individual said he was getting out of the hobby and selling his stuff. He said no reasonable offer would be refused. I made him an offer on the items I wanted he agreed. I sent him the money via EFT.

He has since collected the funds but has yet to ship out the items. I've contacted a few times and he has given me the "very busy with work, sorry! I'll try and make time tomorrow/this week" line.

Now to be all fair it is very possible he is very busy and hasn't been able to get to the post office. But I can help but get this low sinking feeling in my guts that I've been hosed!

To make matters worse I didn't get any of his tomb stone info (name, address, telephone number) before I sent h the money. All I got was his email address. He does have possitive feed back on his trader rating as a seller.

I still want to give him the benefit of the doubt; but I still have that feeling! What should I do?

Thanks
Ecks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 17th, 2015, 10:20   #2
hollywood...
cranky old man

PM Drake or Bloodsport
Old June 17th, 2015, 11:23   #3

If person is age verified than ASC staff has their personal info. Like hollywood said, get in contact with mods and go from there. If another member in fact scammed you than his/her AV status will be revoked and you will have the info to take legal action.
666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2015, 06:05   #4
Zfurlong

if they have a solid positive trade rating, then i would give them the benefit of the doubt and hold off for a maximum of two weeks. if they still have not done anything, thats when i would advise the other party that you will be seeking legal action. if another three days pass without any progress then proceed with legal action.
Old June 18th, 2015, 11:45   #5
Armyissue
Administrator of Pants

Send a message via MSN to Armyissue Send a message via Skype™ to Armyissue
Retailer, a business that is in the profession of providing products and dealing with customers in a professional and competent manner.

Classified a drywaller who got some shit that he don't want no more and could go fer the extra twenty bux. yeah yeah uh huh alrite already fuck!
Armyissue is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General