Airsoft Canada
http://triggerairsoft.com/shop/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Any shell-ejecting airsoft guns in Canada?

:

Newbie Tank

Old October 26th, 2016, 23:51   #1
MrSimPle

Any shell-ejecting airsoft guns in Canada?

Hi, I want to buy some shell-ejecting airsoft guns in Canada, near Toronto.
I don't want to play airsoft, just want to play with them in my home or for collection.
I can find shell ejecting shotguns but no shell ejecting rifles and pistols.

Last edited by MrSimPle; October 26th, 2016 at 23:58..
MrSimPle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 27th, 2016, 00:24   #2
lurkingknight
"bb bukakke" KING!

the rules of this site are such that members can't tell you where to specifically buy guns. There are some shell ejecting guns that might have made it in through the import regulations though.

Either you jump through the hoops mandated by this community to find out where to get your stuff, or you get better at google fu and do the work to educate yourself on how and why and where to get stuff.
Old November 4th, 2016, 23:56   #3

Shell ejecting rifles/handguns do exist and I'm pretty sure there are bunch of them in Canada but don't keep your hopes high when it comes to acquiring one unless you contact a retailer and have them import it for you. Market for those things is really small. Those things are just impractical and for the most part useless. Toys ejecting expensive plastic shells. Might as well just get a cock and click dewat with dummy ammo. Or get a PAL, than you can "play in your home" with snap caps all day long.
666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 5th, 2016, 02:44   #4
Cliffradical
butthurt for not having a user title

Snap caps for most things be the far less expensive option.
Cliffradical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 6th, 2016, 14:23   #5
MrSimPle

What is PAL? How can I use snap caps?
Old November 6th, 2016, 15:04   #6
Cobrajr122
2 Cent Tactical

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSimPle View Post
What is PAL? How can I use snap caps?
PAL is your firearms licence, Snapcaps are fake bullets designed to allow you to dry fire your firearms safely and to practice using your firearms without live ammo.

Like others said, shell ejecting airsoft guns are here, but they are NOT practical to use at games unless you have a shell catcher, then whats the point anyways.

Get real guns and go to the range if you want to see brass fly.

Last edited by Cobrajr122; November 6th, 2016 at 15:06..
Cobrajr122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 7th, 2016, 08:09   #7
pzrwest

Send a message via AIM to pzrwest Send a message via MSN to pzrwest Send a message via Yahoo to pzrwest
PAL stands for Possession, Acquisition, License, POL stands for Possession, Only, License. The POL permit only allows a person to Possess firearms but cannot purchase any guns, but is allowed to purchase ammunition for his guns. No further POL permits will be available and current POL permits will be converted to PAL permits when current POL permits expire
Old November 7th, 2016, 12:17   #8
airsoftbattle

Airsoft Battle in Latvia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft7h-v-ZeSk
airsoftbattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 3rd, 2017, 02:56   #9
MrSimPle

Quote:
Originally Posted by 666 View Post
Shell ejecting rifles/handguns do exist and I'm pretty sure there are bunch of them in Canada but don't keep your hopes high when it comes to acquiring one unless you contact a retailer and have them import it for you. Market for those things is really small. Those things are just impractical and for the most part useless. Toys ejecting expensive plastic shells. Might as well just get a cock and click dewat with dummy ammo. Or get a PAL, than you can "play in your home" with snap caps all day long.
What is 'cock and click dewat with dummy ammo'? I googled dewat and found out that it is deactivated guns but I couldn't find that they can eject shells. And, is that cheaper than buying a real gun?
Old August 3rd, 2017, 13:56   #10
ThunderCactus
Not Eye Safe, Pretty Boy Maximus on the field take his picture!

A dewat gun that can load shells, but has a barrel obstruction and probably doesn't have a functional firing pin so it's impossible to shoot.
Cock - loads ammo
Click - the sound it makes when you pull the trigger
ThunderCactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 4th, 2017, 22:43   #11
MrSimPle

I don't think I'm gonna buy real firearms because I can't find any place to shoot in Mississauga just like vids from Youtube, and I wanted Mosin Nagant because it was cheap and I like bolt-action rifles but it's sold and hasn't come up 5 months so I'm either looking for dewats or airsoft for shell-ejecting things. What would be cheaper and easy to get? Or just wait for the money for PAL courses and real firearms will be cheaper?
Old August 7th, 2017, 19:08   #12
Major Sights

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSimPle View Post
I don't think I'm gonna buy real firearms because I can't find any place to shoot in Mississauga just like vids from Youtube, and I wanted Mosin Nagant because it was cheap and I like bolt-action rifles but it's sold and hasn't come up 5 months so I'm either looking for dewats or airsoft for shell-ejecting things. What would be cheaper and easy to get? Or just wait for the money for PAL courses and real firearms will be cheaper?
If your going for a collection, and not for playing against people with, get your PAL and RPAL (Restricted Possession and Acquisition Licence-AKA Handguns and scary guns like an AR-15). For one your collection will hold value and in some cases GROW in value. Plus you can manipulate them all you want in the safety of your home without ammunition of course, then lock up em up. You can purchase dud/training rounds for that ejecting feel too. Then when you can, you take em to the gun range and see what its REALLY like to manipulate the real thing and enjoy the sweet smell of gunpowder burning and the glorious ting of the shells ejecting as they were meant to!

You have some shooting ranges in your area as well as a really well known one 1 hour south of you (I personally drive almost 2 hours to get to my handgun range, and 30 minutes to the family "ranch" to blast my rifles), which is Silverdale Gunclub.

The next thing you do after getting your PAL or RPAL is JOIN a gun rights group such as the Canadian Shooting Sports Association (CSSA), the Canadian Coalition for Firearms Rights (CCFR), and the Ontario Federation of Anglers and Hunters (OFAH). Not only will you get liability insurance through them you will get legal protection, and in some cases FREE firearms law legal advice anytime you want it, but you will be helping keep this right out of the greedy governments hands! There is also some trickle down effect to airsoft as well as legal airsoft guns (366fps and up) are technically by letter of the law, FIREARMS. So what ever fight fight we (real steel gun owners) are putting in helps keep what we have in airsoft as well as help gain more!
Major Sights is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank