Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Rookie airsoft guide

:

Gear Discussion

Old August 24th, 2006, 18:54   #16
Darklen
Administrator

For those who have pm'd me about the manual, I have just received permission from the author to do an update and to distribute to whom ever wants it. Please give me some time though, as I just got back from vacation and the missus has "put it somewhere" (I was doing my edits on holidays). As soon as it's found and I get it finished, I'll let you know.

Swat, what do you think about possibly combining the two? We're close enough together to meet somewhere to discuss if you like.
Old August 25th, 2006, 01:27   #17
swatt13
Captain Awesome

oh ya no problem darklen pm me! drach and farmboy, ill see what i can do about your ideas, give me a couple days and cheack again (ill post again when completed the update)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TokyoSeven
a Systema PTW is like KD, where the noodles are plated in gold and the cheese sauce is actually a pool of hot naked women.
swatt13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 25th, 2006, 03:26   #18
Cushak

Send a message via MSN to Cushak
Farmboy, are you saying you should, or shouldn't wear plates in a wasatch? I got one, and had some cheap ones I made up (way too bulky) but I took 'em out right away. I wouldn't mind the rigidity, but does it add a lot of weight & cut down on the wasatch's breathability? (limited as is)
Cushak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 25th, 2006, 08:57   #19
Farmboy

It depends how it fits you. Some guys find that the top bunches up a bit if they wear the waist belt tight. Also with a full load out of mags (real) the front is pulled down if there is nothing in the back panel if they aren't wearing plates.

The guys running real ones are wearing plates that are about 7.8 lbs each and they actually find it better. I have seen the training plates out there that are lighter but perform the same purpose. Doing it this way you can also through a hydration bladder in the back for the wieght if the front is slinding down.

Exclusive Canadian Distributor for Blue Force Gear, Knights Armament, Rainier Arms, High Ground, Battle Comp, Multitasker and more!

http://oneshottactical.com/

One Shot Tactical Inc.
Farmboy is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Gear Discussion