Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

What Sites Ship Full Black Legit Airsoft To Canada

:

Newbie Tank

Closed Thread

Old August 27th, 2010, 15:12   #16
sgtshilliday

Location: on 220 acre farm in West Nictaux, Middleton, Nova Scotia
Send a message via AIM to sgtshilliday Send a message via MSN to sgtshilliday Send a message via Yahoo to sgtshilliday Send a message via Skype™ to sgtshilliday
mate before i got into airsoft i read up about it studied the laws about airsoftcetc and to keep u from gettin trolled more if u wanna waste ya money fast go to www.buyairsoft.ca and a few other i cant remember and get ur shit there or get AVed on here and get some stuff off the classifieds WARNING WILL BURN A HOLE IN UR WALLET AND PayPal BANK ACCOUNT but it depends on were u live there might be a store kicking around which sells coloured airsoft rifles or full metal

Last edited by sgtshilliday; August 27th, 2010 at 15:23..
Old August 27th, 2010, 15:36   #17
Crunchmeister

You're right T7. I remember you posting that several times, and 2 or 3 posts down, the OP would be asking questions about stuff you had included in your post. It's like reading hurts their brains. But mostly, it's because it requires some time and effort on their part, and they're not willing to / too lazy to do it.

Sadly, it seems to be the trend with the younger generation and their need for instant gratification. It's kind of like wanting the orgasm without the sex / masturbation required to get there. They want the answer they want to hear, short and simple, and if they have to read info themselves, particularly if it's NOT the answer they want to hear, then they either rage about it, or leave and give up (option B here is actually not a bad thing at all).
Old August 27th, 2010, 15:40   #18
R.I.T.Z
Crackers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunchmeister View Post
You're right T7. I remember you posting that several times, and 2 or 3 posts down, the OP would be asking questions about stuff you had included in your post. It's like reading hurts their brains. But mostly, it's because it requires some time and effort on their part, and they're not willing to / too lazy to do it.

Sadly, it seems to be the trend with the younger generation and their need for instant gratification. It's kind of like wanting the orgasm without the sex / masturbation required to get there. They want the answer they want to hear, short and simple, and if they have to read info themselves, particularly if it's NOT the answer they want to hear, then they either rage about it, or leave and give up (option B here is actually not a bad thing at all).
even my short version has a tendency of being skipped over and its less then half of what T7 usually posts
Old August 27th, 2010, 15:57   #19
Bowers

Send a message via MSN to Bowers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunchmeister View Post
Im starting to think that people just get lazier with each generation nobody has a work ethic anymore nobody wants to put effort into something because they think they are just entitled to it. It happens with education and jobs so its not surprising that the same can be applied to hobbies.
Old August 27th, 2010, 16:26   #20
TaroBear

Crunch, I only wish people were too lazy to have sex. Then we'd have less idiots around.
Old August 27th, 2010, 19:13   #21
Dart

don't worry guys, 2 more weeks and they go back to school.
Old August 27th, 2010, 19:26   #22
Darklen
Administrator

Please remember, this is the Newbie Tank.

1) Keep on topic
2) Contribute or stay out
3) Flamers can earn an easy vacation.

I win, locked.

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank