Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

From chairsofter to airsofter - need input on (AR-15) GBB Rifles. WE only

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Old June 6th, 2018, 03:09   #1
marilynliddell

From chairsofter to airsofter - need input on (AR-15) GBB Rifles. WE only

các ĐIỀU cần nhận rõ VỀ MARKETING CHO MỌI NHÀ

Marketing lÃ* bộ môn nghệ thuật nhằm lôi kéo khách hÃ*ng sử dụng dịch vụ mÃ* đơn vị đang tạo ra. Nó không thuần tuý chỉ lÃ* các cách thức, những mẹo vặt mÃ* nó còn lÃ* cả một chiến lược tÃ*i ba nhằm xúc tiến doanh thu cho doanh nghiệp.

Một nhÃ* Marketing chuyên nghiệp cần có những tri thức nÃ*o?

Tìm hiểu dịch vụ SMS Minh Phúc tại đây.

Social Media lÃ* một trong những thứ đầu tiên bạn cần phải nắm rõ
Biết được khách hÃ*ng của bạn cần gì vÃ* muốn gì
Có tÃ*nh sáng tạo vÃ* đột phá
Biết cách quản lý mức giá
Luôn cập nhật vÃ* đổi mới mình hướng tới các điều hăng hái hơn
Nắm rõ được kiến thức về Digital Marketing
Thời đại công nghệ bùng nổ, bạn cần luôn phải update các thông tin mới vÃ* những cách thức mới để thÃ*ch hợp với thời đại. Không ngừng học hỏi để cập nhật bản thân cũng như doanh nghiệp nhằm giúp cho chúng không ngừng tăng cường.

các Ã*ch lợi mÃ* Digital Marketing đem lại

Tìm kiếm được khách hÃ*ng tiềm năng vÃ* tiếp cận một cách đơn giản hơn
Tăng sự thịnh hÃ*nh của bạn trên toÃ*n quốc
đơn giản tiếp cận được khách hÃ*ng yêu cầu
khẩn hoang được tiềm năng sức mạnh mÃ* công nghệ mang đến
SMS Brandname Minh Phúc thứ khÃ* giới với điểm tốt vượt trội
phát triển thương hiệu của công ty

Tiếp cận gần hơn đến với khách hÃ*ng

Chăm sóc khách hÃ*ng tinh tế nồng hậu vÃ* chu đáo

Món lăng xê mới mẻ đem đến nhiều kỳ vọng

Truyền vận tải thông điệp chÃ*nh xác

SMS Minh Phúc cung cấp những dịch vụ

Tin nhắn lăng xê thương hiệu

thực hÃ*nh những chương trình bình chọn,...

Tin nhắn chăm sóc khách hÃ*ng

SMS Brandname chÃ*nh lÃ* một trong các thứ sức mạnh uy thế vÃ* mang đến tiềm năng lớn nhất đối với những công ty trong thời buổi hiện tại.

Last edited by marilynliddell; September 20th, 2018 at 23:57..
marilynliddell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 6th, 2018, 09:24   #2
Danke

WE was very much the go to gas gun in Canada for quite a while and you can find parts for them without too much trouble. You can also use a fair amount of real Colt parts on them too.

The weakness of pretty well all gas guns is the mag. On the WE there's an updated 2 piece version that's a lot better than the older types.

Because they're so prevalent I would say get age verified and look for a package for sale in the classifieds here and also visiting games to see a few of the more current brands. Once you lock into a brand and a stack of magazines it's a lot more effort to switch.
Old June 6th, 2018, 09:30   #3
Danke

Current setup. Started as a closed bolt CQBR converted to open bolt. Doesn't mean the same as in RS so avoid closed bolt.
Old June 6th, 2018, 09:47   #4
BioRage

Send a message via Skype™ to BioRage
Unless you're a gun tech guru like Danke, I've seen to many WE's break, and their cold weather performance unreliable for any gaming environment.

As you know M4's are very modular, and any brand you can buy parts.

If you plan on never seeing any games, you can probably get away with the WE, if you plan on trying out some local CQB fields in the GTA area, you should consider the TM MWS or GHK M4s.
BioRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 6th, 2018, 13:12   #5
Katipunero

I have both the WE PDW and the M4.

The PDW can be reliable if you take care of some items to mitigate disappointment in the future.

- Firing pin: switch it out to steel, it will mushroom over time or you'll have a dead firing situation since the pin can't push the mag valve anymore. If anything, switch out the FCG with a steel one to prevent other FCG issues such as valve locker breakage, auto sear wear, etc.

- Bolt catch: If you're using the PDW mags, you may have issues with the lever on the mag not pushing the bolt catch up high enough to engage bolt lock. I remedied this by gluing a small strip of kydex about 0.5mm thick underside the bolt catch lever to facilitate better contact with the mag lever and the catch.

- recoil spring guide: will break at the end of the upper receiver by the stock from repeated slams by the bolt carrier. Add a larger spring to over the existing spring to cushion further.

- charging handle: may break at the tip where it engages the bolt carrier. Do not buy a replacement PDW one, they are soft and will break again easily. Use an M4 one - however, you will need to file it at the guides and at the end in order to work.

Other than that, the PDW has a very sharp recoil since the bolt carrier is small and light.

The PDW in my opinion is much more reliable than an M4 if you follow the steps above.

You can slap the bolt release all day and it won't wear out anywhere near as fast compared to the M4.
Katipunero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2018, 19:40   #6
Showe22

A warning about upgrading:

Much of the WE is made out of lesser quality metal. If you upgrade to steel parts, the steel will eventually break the lesser quality metal. For example, a steel bolt is going to wear down the metal it comes in contact with.

I've had my feed lips broken by steel parts like an RA-Tech nozzle. I don't want to see other people go through the money pit troubles I had with WE. GHK, and KWA LM4 are going to be a bit less of a financial pain in the long run.
Showe22 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion