Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Help me out here guys

:

Newbie Tank

Old January 23rd, 2012, 21:45   #106
B@K3R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimitri View Post
He might be having a diabetic reaction ... whether clearly caused by sugar due to the pop, or lack of sugar only a "qualified expert" can comment. So I must say just default to Basic FA, give him more sugar just encase its a lack of sugar and send him off to the local hospital to get patched up before your parents get home.

Dimitri

Being a diabetic here...I would have to say that it sounds just like Hyperglycemia...don't worry...it will all be ok. If he wants he can have another sip

Cable Splicers Have Bigger Conductors
B@K3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2012, 22:19   #107
Kormori

Send a message via MSN to Kormori
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian McIlmoyle View Post
Hey guys ... thanks for all the great advice... If I ever meet some of you, I'm gonna kill you with a shovel..

so .. I figured that the stuff that my mom was hording all to her self must be some awesome shit, right.. so after she went to work and left me in charge of my little brother.. well I poured 2 big glasses of it .. and he and I were going to drink it... then I forgot I was supposed to meet up with some of my friends online to pay some games.. so I kinda just walked out of the room for a bit...

well now.. it looks like my little brother drank the pop... and he does not look so good... he's kinda.. writhing on the floor you know... his eyes are all red.. and kinda bugging out of his head..

so what do you think? do you figure he's gonna be ok.. has anyone seen this kinda thing?

I just threw a blanket over him for now.. 'cause he's kinda freaking me out a bit.

I figured that he'll prolly be ok.. in a few minutes.. so what do you guys think?

should I do anything more?
Ya, that's actually perfectly normal, happens to everyone on their first time. Sometimes the sheer epic-ness of that drink gets to people, not everyone can handle such a powerful drink. I had a couple friends that tried it, same thing happened......actually now that I think about it, I don't think I saw them again after that, oh well, they probably moved away, I'm sure they're doing great.
Kormori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2012, 22:37   #108
PaddMadd
uMadd, Padd?

Send a message via MSN to PaddMadd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armyissue View Post
You fkn Soda pop guys are Gay. You get the fkn green tea guy with the tall can so it looks like a Miller High Life and the fkn Jones Bottles that are supposed to look like a Zima.
What the fk good is Pop gonna do when you really want to party, huh? Your little sugar buzz is never gonna get a skirt up in a club bathroom stall. You wanna get with the real hardcore, get your Card and buy from the big boy store.
You pansies, if you want to be all you can be and go Navy than you can swill some wine and get all elite about that, but don't tell me that you drink Molson Excel cuz you like the Taste Winnie.

Better?

Not fun enough? Add this:

=

No cooldown effect, no recharging! Very useful for CQB IMO.
PaddMadd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2012, 22:50   #109
Freeze

Don't forget about the limited edition Pepsi Cucumber. That's right. You didn't read it wrong. Pepsi Cucmber. Tastes like fizzy sweetened cucumber.

The japanese sure make some interesting stuff.

TM G17 Loki Tactical Pink - TM G19 TTI Combat Master
Freeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2012, 23:40   #110
z0ng

All hail ASC.

Quote:
Hey guys ... thanks for all the great advice... If I ever meet some of you, I'm gonna kill you with a shovel..

so .. I figured that the stuff that my mom was hording all to her self must be some awesome shit, right.. so after she went to work and left me in charge of my little brother.. well I poured 2 big glasses of it .. and he and I were going to drink it... then I forgot I was supposed to meet up with some of my friends online to pay some games.. so I kinda just walked out of the room for a bit...

well now.. it looks like my little brother drank the pop... and he does not look so good... he's kinda.. writhing on the floor you know... his eyes are all red.. and kinda bugging out of his head..

so what do you think? do you figure he's gonna be ok.. has anyone seen this kinda thing?

I just threw a blanket over him for now.. 'cause he's kinda freaking me out a bit.

I figured that he'll prolly be ok.. in a few minutes.. so what do you guys think?

should I do anything more?
Have you lit the blanket on fire yet?

Team GHOSTS G-42
How to fix your WE M4 Mags
z0ng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2012, 23:49   #111
jcadger

Send a message via MSN to jcadger Send a message via Skype™ to jcadger
no you only lit the blanket on fire if the starts to move on its own. i would use a good 5/16 dowel to poke him

May God bring good health to your enemies enemies
jcadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 24th, 2012, 00:17   #112
Brian McIlmoyle
8=======D

Ok.. so I did like you said... I dunked his head in a large pot of hot green tea..

so.. if one of his eyes came out.. is that ok? Like can they put them back?

I'm really worried that my mom is going to be mad that I gave my little brother her good stuff and he got sick..

so his face is kinda black now.. and it looks like he shit himself.. do you guys think this is normal?

I think he's just kidding you know.. trying to scare me.. what do you guys think?
Toronto Downtown Age Verifier

OPERATION WOODSMAN

If the tongue could cut as the sword does, the dead would be infinite
Brian McIlmoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 24th, 2012, 00:30   #113
Jcotter

Quit Stalin and get Leninaid, Comrade.

Old January 24th, 2012, 00:34   #114
Kozzie
a.k.a. Greedy

Quote:
I think he's just kidding you know.. trying to scare me.. what do you guys think?
Dude he's totally just pretending. Go get your mom's leg razor and shave his head. See how long he can hold his bluff.
Kozzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 24th, 2012, 00:38   #115
Jcotter

Try giving him some of this too, it's meant to be used as a chaser. it helps lesson the initial kick which might explain why he is acting this way.

if he doesn't like doing shots you can always just mix the two bottles. Make sure you mix them in a closet tho... don't want anyone to catch you and take all of your delicious beverage.

BTW if you are having trouble making ice you can always use these, they are great and last a long time. they don't dilute your drink like the ice will either. they come pre-made to take out all the guess work.

Last edited by Jcotter; January 24th, 2012 at 00:44..
Jcotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 24th, 2012, 00:59   #116
Barf
Official ASC News Anchor

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKee View Post
Personally, I recommend your own piss.
But what if he doesn't like Mountain Dew?

Click For chinko

Quote:
Originally Posted by backspasm
"Did someone lose a condom, I found it in my shit"
Lightfighter can suck my cock. Fuckin' thieves!

Barf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 24th, 2012, 01:06   #117
Gunk
In his Trunk!

Send a message via MSN to Gunk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcotter View Post
Quit Stalin and get Leninaid, Comrade.

Oh. My. God.

That is so brilliant.

Brian: Drink that ^
"War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend: the city of the Men of Numenor, and I would have her loved for her memory, her ancientry, her beauty, and her present wisdom. Not feared, save as men may fear the dignity of a man, old and wise." - J.R.R. Tolkien
Gunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 24th, 2012, 01:11   #118
jamuke

This is a forum for pop drinkers, if you want expert medical advice you need to check wiki or Telehealth Ontario

better yet google utube about stupid little brothers.
They do all kinds of shit to get you in trouble.

I had a buddy who had his eye fall out every time he sneezed in class. fkn funny every time. he said it would be fine when he stopped growing and they found the right size

so prbably his eyes are the wrong size

and how old is your brother. remeber he.s been shitting himself since birth so the fact he.d not been doing so recently is probaably more worrying

also fill out your profile . are you black skinned. if you are and his skin is now a little black then his skin is getting paler and if he was shaking a lot then it.s probably the flu.
green tea and a blanket is what a doctor would probably advise as well.and whatever the drug rep of the week was pushing.
i.m not a dr. but I WENT TO ONE ONCE so I know what i.m talking about you.re all good
and your brother probably wont move when you poke him so teach him a lesson and tie him up in the blanket and roll him down the basement stairs
unless it.s cold in the basement
my mom would be mad if locked my brorher in a cold basement when he has the flu.
besides your brother sounds like a pussy. maybe he.s two spirited or something
Old January 24th, 2012, 01:26   #119
Danke

Quote:
Ok.. so I did like you said... I dunked his head in a large pot of hot green tea..

so.. if one of his eyes came out.. is that ok? Like can they put them back?

I'm really worried that my mom is going to be mad that I gave my little brother her good stuff and he got sick..

so his face is kinda black now.. and it looks like he shit himself.. do you guys think this is normal?

This is sounding really familar. Is your brother's nickname Schwag?
Old January 24th, 2012, 02:32   #120
Barf
Official ASC News Anchor

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthon View Post
I second the Dr. Best preformer out there, although I find I rip through a can really fast, so I would consider up-grading to a hi-cap bottle......

Don't go with the low grade crapola on the right. That will just cause jams.

Click For chinko

Quote:
Originally Posted by backspasm
"Did someone lose a condom, I found it in my shit"
Lightfighter can suck my cock. Fuckin' thieves!

Barf is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank