:

General

Old January 20th, 2006, 22:07   #16
Digital_Assasin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziostilon
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam0182
I'm American and travel back and fourth between boarders several times a week. If I were to personally transport airsoft anything across the boarder into Canada, it would be seized and my car would be torn apart. It doesn't matter if I own it personally, etc. etc.

I'm not even Canadian and it's my property

Doesn't matter - when you're in Canada...it's their property ;-)

In country transportation of airsoft on aircraft is generally a different matter.

how did they even know there was airsoft in your car? unless when they asked what r u doing up in Canada? and ur like playing airsoft with my own gun. then that's a different story.
And i don't suppose they have any X-ray or heat sensor that can sense ur airsoft when its packed neatly inside ur trunk or elsewhere :hammer:
Like most people are saying in the other thread that you started.

Your a ******* idiot. Use your brain a bit more dude.
Digital_Assasin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 20th, 2006, 23:33   #17
Ziostilon

:? I still don't know how they know u have airsoft in ur car. while i'm just talking bout' going through the border once and not doing it several times a week. they don't pop my trunk when i'm coming back from the states.
Ziostilon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 20th, 2006, 23:51   #18
Haggis

Send a message via MSN to Haggis
this works

I had the same trouble back and forward to scotland....all you do is open a paper company just to registar it as a thatrical supply company...and you move the guns as props (ie, supply to movies and plays and theatre etc) also depends where in canada you fly into....quebec...no worries....toronto...prepare to bend over and drop them frilliy pinkies. might be worth contacting an airsoft dealer in the town your going to and see if you can ship them to him ready for collection upon your arrival....i know many companies that supply guns in canada bring them under the pretense of stage props :tup:

MEDIC !!! bring the preperation H !!
Give a man a fish, he can feed his family for a day.
Give a man a fishing rod, he can feed his family for a year.
Give a man a gun, he can execute his family, fish when he wants, and eat all he catches.
"guide to being a bastard" HAGGIS 1998
Haggis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 22nd, 2006, 10:02   #19
Jonboy2312

Send a message via Yahoo to Jonboy2312 Send a message via Skype™ to Jonboy2312
Hey, now that's a good idea... I know internationalarmysurplus.com in Montreal (and that's exactly where we'll go anyway). I think I'll ask them about it

And you said that there are "no worries" if it's in Quebec, which it in fact is... were you referring to the guns, or the helmets (which I was asking about in the previous post?) I'm getting lost
Jonboy2312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 24th, 2006, 20:14   #20
JT_10111

Send a message via MSN to JT_10111
you could just ship it to a friend or relative over in Poland or Canada, then pick it up. Or you could ship it to that surplus store you mentioned.

One of those, or if they don't work, your best bet would be to buy a new loadout of guns for in Canada.

Good luck

JT.
JT_10111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2019, 17:07   #21
Ancestright1981
Banned

Experience

Making yourself a trip around the world by air is uncommonly awesome. Always envied in this regard to the pilots. However, one must also rely on earthly security with https://planetofhotels.com/en/. We all know how difficult it is to travel without a loyal assistant at hand, trust service with a large selection.
Ancestright1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2019, 17:11   #22
hollywood...
cranky old man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancestright1981 View Post
Making yourself a trip around the world by air is uncommonly awesome. Always envied in this regard to the pilots. However, one must also rely on earthly security with https://planetofhotels.com/en/. We all know how difficult it is to travel without a loyal assistant at hand, trust service with a large selection.
Nice Necro, and Fuck Off with your spam

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General