Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Purchasing Reliable 11.1 LiPo Batteries

:

General

Old December 24th, 2015, 02:47   #1
Mausturm

Purchasing Reliable 11.1 LiPo Batteries

Hey all,

A buddy and I are looking to make a purchase for a few batteries to fill our supply back up (in case of long games, and the likes), however we are unsure where we could make an order for such. We're looking for both AK stick, Buffer Tube Style, and Butterfly Batteries.

Where is a good place to start looking for batteries to purchase from?

Thanks,

Mausturm
Old December 24th, 2015, 04:23   #2
Ricochet
How much sand CAN you fit in your vagina!?

There's really only one place, more or less, that's: www.hobbyking.com. Anyways, order the 'Turnigy-Nanotech' line of lipos, just get the appropriates size, voltage and milliamperes you're supposed to have. Each product has a 'US Warehouse' listing/option, use that, unless you want your orders to take awhile. They also sell the IMAX B6 balance charger which is great bang for your buck.
Old December 24th, 2015, 22:15   #3
waylander

Second that... nanotech all the way. I've been buying from them and using their lipos for 10 years in much higher drain applications.
waylander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 5th, 2016, 23:53   #4
Mausturm

Is Nanotech reliable? A friend and myself share batteries, and we've had nothing but positive experiences with Firefox Brand (especially their AK sticks, which I've heard Nanotech don't have the specs correct for when installing said batteries in the gas tube for example) and are, understandably, a little hesitant to jump to another brand without doing thorough research.

Thanks,

Mausturm
Old January 6th, 2016, 00:33   #5
Short Round
Najohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricochet View Post
There's really only one place, more or less, that's: www.hobbyking.com. Anyways, order the 'Turnigy-Nanotech' line of lipos, just get the appropriates size, voltage and milliamperes you're supposed to have. Each product has a 'US Warehouse' listing/option, use that, unless you want your orders to take awhile. They also sell the IMAX B6 balance charger which is great bang for your buck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by waylander View Post
Second that... nanotech all the way. I've been buying from them and using their lipos for 10 years in much higher drain applications.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mausturm View Post
Is Nanotech reliable? A friend and myself share batteries, and we've had nothing but positive experiences with Firefox Brand (especially their AK sticks, which I've heard Nanotech don't have the specs correct for when installing said batteries in the gas tube for example) and are, understandably, a little hesitant to jump to another brand without doing thorough research.

Thanks,

Mausturm
Nano-Tech, It Do.
Old January 6th, 2016, 01:07   #6
AirsoftPeak.com
AirSoftPark.com

Hello! Does anyone know http://www.airsoftpeak.com. Which is specializing in airsoft, offering combat gear, aeg parts and accessories.
This is reliable website, which offer lower price and higher quality airsoft products. Please check the link to get kinds of batteries. http://www.airsoftpeak.com/batteries-c-443_544.html

Free shipping worldwide with no minimum order limit.

You can check the link to watch more details about my website. Or you will regret not to find us earlier.
https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...irsoftpeak.com
AirsoftPeak.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2016, 06:44   #7
EOD Steve

Hot Power.

Kidding, get Nanotechs although I've had a 1 in 10 failure on their 11.1v 1200mah 25c stick batteries lately where the battery would literally stop working due to a bad contact inside the pack that manifests itself possibly due to rough handling? Kind of speaks on the quality of their connections though. AFAIK though, no other high performance stick battery alternatives.

The Steve has spoken.

Last edited by EOD Steve; January 6th, 2016 at 09:36..
EOD Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2016, 11:33   #8
Ricochet
How much sand CAN you fit in your vagina!?

We've had a near 100% fail rate with Firefox, at least they don't last nearly as long and like to catch fire.
Old January 6th, 2016, 12:33   #9
Hectic
Oh we do hate you, just never felt like wasting the time to give you a user title :P

^ nanotech all the way, they are cheap, reliable, available in all the shapes and sizes an airsoft er could need. There are better batteries on the market but they are not that much better at quadruple the price from an rc shop or the like and you will be hard pressed to find ones that fit anything besides a full stock lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDoorn View Post
Thanks Hectic,
While your posts are sometimes a difficult read, you sure are helpfull
Lvl. 3 certified sniper
FinchFieldAirsoft
Hectic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2016, 16:53   #10
waylander

Honestly, having done RC for 10 years up to and including 22.2v 3000mah, I switched over to nanotechs for all my needs. I've used most of the available including some of the best like thunder power and hyperion and nanotechs are just as good IMO.
waylander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2016, 17:18   #11
Kos-Mos

Nanotechs, only because GensAce Tattu don't make Lipos that fit in airsoft guns...
Kos-Mos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 7th, 2016, 03:15   #12
Mausturm

Thanks guys for the input. Really do appreciate it

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General