Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

My first airsoft gun !!

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Old August 11th, 2008, 15:31   #211
burningashes
cumpulsive masturbator

True. well you can say it was my first time on ebay buying airsoft so im a newbie who mistook somebody to be legit. Case closed. I will be more careful in the future about who i deal with.
burningashes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 19th, 2008, 12:27   #212
phenoxphire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kildonan King View Post
hey i just wanted to let you guys know that i bought a few guns from Zaeem and they came in perfectly fine! He is not a scam at all and i dont know why you guys are saying he is. He sells excellent products at very good prices, better than any other canadian airsoft site or any local outfitter that sells shitty clear guns like Cabelas or SIR. I am just saying you guys should stop ragging on him because he is legitimate and he has told me that many other buyers have just recieved their orders as well.
ive bought 2 hand guns from zaeem and had a few problems with getting the first one but i got it ,no prob with the second ,but when i bought an ics m4 i never recived it ,ive sent emails askin whats going on and recived no reply to any of them ive been waiting almost 3 months ,and the paypal protection doesnt seem to do anything to help,im still waitin on an email i sent paypal but it sounds like im s.o.l. for the m4 or a refund,if you buy from zaeem watch out!!!
Old November 19th, 2008, 12:31   #213
KNIVEZS

^^ facepalm
you should have done your research
there are tons of zazoom thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TokyoSeven
Tip of the day: When removing a chain of anal beads from your lovers rectum. Do not pull them out as if you were attempting to start a lawn mower.

sexy time
KNIVEZS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 19th, 2008, 12:34   #214
kalnaren

Quote:
Originally Posted by phenoxphire View Post
ive bought 2 hand guns from zaeem and had a few problems with getting the first one but i got it ,no prob with the second ,but when i bought an ics m4 i never recived it ,ive sent emails askin whats going on and recived no reply to any of them ive been waiting almost 3 months ,and the paypal protection doesnt seem to do anything to help,im still waitin on an email i sent paypal but it sounds like im s.o.l. for the m4 or a refund,if you buy from zaeem watch out!!!
It probably got delivered to the CBSA instead.

What did you learn? DON'T DEAL WITH SCKETCHY RETAILERS.

We say this again and again and AGAIN, yet people keep IGNORING it. No sympathy whatsoever. What happend to you is what 90% of the people on here said would happen when dealing with zazoom.

Quote:
"Someone in a Prius tried to race me at a stop sign the other day. I couldn't believe it. I had him for the first 100 feet or so but I can only walk so fast."
kalnaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 19th, 2008, 12:56   #215
pusangani
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"

Quote:
pusangani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 19th, 2008, 12:57   #216
KNIVEZS

hahahah wtf

Quote:
Originally Posted by TokyoSeven
Tip of the day: When removing a chain of anal beads from your lovers rectum. Do not pull them out as if you were attempting to start a lawn mower.

sexy time
KNIVEZS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 19th, 2008, 13:31   #217
Flea-ish

that picture is hilarious!
Flea-ish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 19th, 2008, 13:40   #218
phenoxphire

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNIVEZS View Post
^^ facepalm
you should have done your research
there are tons of zazoom thread
i did research but at the time i bought my first one i couldnt find anymore info than, no one wanted to buy from him cuz he was on freewebs and it seemed like a scam ,and seriously would you listen to ppl when they havnt tryed, maybe it would help if ppl did less trolling and more talk about the subject at hand it would be easier to find answers,i am not refering to you but there does seem to be alot of trolls on here
Old November 19th, 2008, 14:14   #219
kalnaren

Quote:
i did research but at the time i bought my first one i couldnt find anymore info than, no one wanted to buy from him cuz he was on freewebs and it seemed like a scam ,and seriously would you listen to ppl when they havnt tryed, maybe it would help if ppl did less trolling and more talk about the subject at hand it would be easier to find answers,i am not refering to you but there does seem to be alot of trolls on here
A "business" running on a freewebs website is all I need to tell me it's sketchy. That's what we call "internet smarts". The reason very few people dealt with him is because it ranked very high on their sketch-o-meter.

The fact that there are so few reviews and responses should tell you few people bought from them. And considering this community is made up of people far more versed in the airsoft world than you, that should tell you something.

Quote:
"Someone in a Prius tried to race me at a stop sign the other day. I couldn't believe it. I had him for the first 100 feet or so but I can only walk so fast."

Last edited by kalnaren; November 19th, 2008 at 14:31..
kalnaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2012, 16:16   #220

I'm just wondering, has anyone dealt with Zaeem for awhile? I just made a purchase through PayPal with him, and it seems as though he's "Spent the money already." and cannot refund me after I had financial concerns.

After that I stumbled upon this thread. Did I just get taken or is he legit?
Quote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2012, 16:24   #221
ShelledPants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quote View Post
I'm just wondering, has anyone dealt with Zaeem for awhile? I just made a purchase through PayPal with him, and it seems as though he's "Spent the money already." and cannot refund me after I had financial concerns.

Did you read the thread?

EDIT: Hell, did you read the post above your's?

Ár skal r?*sa, sá er annars vill
fé eða fjör hafa. Sjaldan liggjandi úlfur
lær um getur né sofandi maður sigur.
ShelledPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2012, 17:34   #222
Strelok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quote View Post

Strelok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2012, 23:33   #223

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShelledPants View Post
Did you read the thread?

EDIT: Hell, did you read the post above your's?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strelok View Post
Unfortunately I hadn't found this thread until the purchase had been made. I made the purchase through PayPal, and have talked to them multiple times about it. They say that I'm covered, but has anyone had any experience with PayPal in matters like this? What's the likelihood this will come to an equitable conclusion?

Last edited by Quote; June 18th, 2012 at 23:36..
Quote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2012, 23:58   #224
Kit
Ride Sleds!

Send a message via MSN to Kit Send a message via Skype™ to Kit
Quote:
Originally Posted by quote View Post
i'm just wondering, has anyone dealt with zaeem for awhile? I just made a purchase through paypal with him, and it seems as though he's "spent the money already." and cannot refund me after i had financial concerns.

After that i stumbled upon this thread. Did i just get taken or is he legit?

bahahah!!!! Fail!

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion