Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

ASG APO ASW338LM Sniper Airsoft Rifle

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Old March 19th, 2012, 12:37   #31
boren93
Dicks

I emailed ASG for pricing and release date, they have not specifically established a MSRP for it yet so any pricing you may have heard are probably not true as of yet. The guy stated that the pricing will be based on the amount of orders placed on it, as the first retailers in the US are likely to be Airsoft GI, Evike, and Pyramid Air. He says that the ETA is around 3-4 weeks maybe even less than that.
Old March 20th, 2012, 20:54   #32
boren93
Dicks

The kind gentleman also provided me with some photos.

Old March 20th, 2012, 21:24   #33
Curo
Cobalt Caliber

Depending on the price I'd be willing to make an order, but i mean I am hoping for roughly 500-700 USA max over that is kinda iffy.

Last edited by Curo; March 20th, 2012 at 21:30..
Curo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2012, 13:29   #34
boren93
Dicks

I honestly expect this be at around the $600-$800 especially with something well packaged like this.
Old August 5th, 2012, 09:37   #35
j_march

Ya i just noticed this is on sale at redwolf airsoft as of right now for 850$ just thought you guys might like to know, might be on sale at other retailers too now for those of you expecting it
Old September 9th, 2012, 10:48   #36
MMatersk

Has anyone picked this up? If so please let me know how it is im looking at going balls out and getting it or just picking up an M24.

regards

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bad-K...8&ref=bookmark
MMatersk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 9th, 2012, 10:54   #37
SuperHog

I am waiting for the second batch. The first batch from what I hear was sold out two weeks ago.

Get the VFC338. It is worth every penny. So I would go balls out to get it.

As for the M24, I have the CA M24 and not thrilled with it. First of all the magazines break easily. The hop up is not the easiest to adjust. Came with only one magazine and no bipod.

I also have a M28, although people make fun at it, is shooting perfectly and hasn't let me down. It comes with a bipod and two magazines which although proprietary, much better feeding mechanism because it feeds like a proven M4 magazine. It also comes with a adapter to use a suppressor.

Last edited by SuperHog; September 9th, 2012 at 15:18..
SuperHog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 9th, 2012, 10:54   #38
phloudernow

Send a message via MSN to phloudernow Send a message via Skype™ to phloudernow
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMatersk View Post
Has anyone picked this up? If so please let me know how it is im looking at going balls out and getting it or just picking up an M24.

regards
I have yet to buy this but, this thing is basically a TM VSR-10 With a pretty body, its apparently compatible with all the VSR aftermarket upgrades so its good but it comes with a price tag of 1000 dollars here in Canada, which really turned me off cuz with that amount of money i can BUILD a TM VSR-10 with fully upgraded parts
Custom SAI BLU Glock Build (Timberwolf Base)
Custom Zev Noveske Shooting Team Glock 34
Project Guns
Custom Zev Dragonfly G17 (Project) (In progress)
phloudernow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 9th, 2012, 15:51   #39
MMatersk

Ok that's interesting. Mach 1 Airsoft is that the only place that stocks it currently?

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bad-K...8&ref=bookmark
MMatersk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 10th, 2012, 00:48   #40
SuperHog

Quote:
Originally Posted by phloudernow View Post
I have yet to buy this but, this thing is basically a TM VSR-10 With a pretty body, its apparently compatible with all the VSR aftermarket upgrades so its good but it comes with a price tag of 1000 dollars here in Canada, which really turned me off cuz with that amount of money i can BUILD a TM VSR-10 with fully upgraded parts
You said it. It is a VSR10 with a beautiful body and I like it.

Last edited by SuperHog; September 10th, 2012 at 07:31..
Old October 11th, 2012, 22:12   #41
SuperHog

Quote:
Originally Posted by boren93 View Post
The kind gentleman also provided me with some photos.

What was the suppressor used in the marketing videos?

Last edited by SuperHog; October 11th, 2012 at 23:21..
Old October 15th, 2012, 00:06   #42
Tactically Casual

While I find the quality of VFC externals to be depressing and shotty their internals are pretty good save piston issues. Back in the day (2004) They were called GB Tech. GB tech made the best conversion kits and put allot of emphasis on 1:1 details. Its a far cry from what they are pushing out today. Id say this: Wait or build it yourself. Wait for some Chinese company to clone it/come out w/ conversion kit or ARES to say they are going to come out with one and never do it, or build it yourself. 1,000 dollars is way to much for a vsr in sexy furniture.

Before you say "Tactically Casual is a noob with no experience dealing with VFC" I give you my defense

defense) No I dont deal with VFC, they fall well below my standards; however these are technically VFCs

Avalon MK18 Mod0: Only a limited amount of these came out and have better internals than present VFCs

Gb Tech SR15: No not some SR16 this is a SR15 Match.There are more unicorns in the world than there are complete GB Tech DMRs. The last one sold on uncompany in 2006 for $1200

Last edited by Tactically Casual; October 15th, 2012 at 00:24..
Tactically Casual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 15th, 2012, 00:10   #43
Danke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactically Casual View Post
While I find the quality of VFC externals to be depressing their internals are pretty good save piston issues. Back in the day (2004) They were called GB Tech. GB tech made the best conversion kits and put allot of emphasis on 1:1 details. Its a far cry from what they are pushing out today. Id say this: Wait or build it yourself. Wait for some Chinese company to clone it/come out w/ conversion kit or ARES to say they are going to come out with one and never do it, or build it yourself. 1,000 dollars is way to much for a vsr in sexy furniture.

Before you say "Tactically Casual is a noob with no experience dealing with VFC" I give you exhibit A

Exhibit A) No I dont deal with VFC, they fall well below my standards; however these are technically VFCs
Please enlighten us what manner or brand of airsoft does meet your standards.
Old October 15th, 2012, 02:32   #44
Tactically Casual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danke View Post
Please enlighten us what manner or brand of airsoft does meet your standards.
GB Tech, classics, and G&P, but I gut the internals. The majority of my stuff is either discontinued, rare, or one of a kind. While people are waiting for Ares to come out with that wall hanger M40 A3, Ive already made one that performs on the same level of most M700s tapped for HPA; without tapping mine for hpa and its fully suppressed. Im in the process of making a Mcmillian Tac 338 w/ MARS rail based of of the Well G96. By the time Ares releases that money pit ill probably will have finished My Tac .338 I have allot of custom SWS and DMR platforms that meet my standard. Looking at the price tag on this VFC/VSR hybrid makes me laugh because I can do so much better for $1000.
My standards:
Tactically Casual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 15th, 2012, 07:08   #45
Swattiger

I am not a DIY guy. I own VFC Scar H,VSSR, PDW. They all serve me well.
Swattiger is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion