Airsoft Canada
http://triggerairsoft.com/shop/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Themed Airsoft > Movies/Video Games/Sci-fi
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Stargate?

:

Movies/Video Games/Sci-fi

Old August 30th, 2005, 20:51   #16
CDN_Stalker
Official ASC Bladesmith

Send a message via MSN to CDN_Stalker
Then just screw around! I don't care if you want to have 12 friends over to fuck around prending you are SG-1. Was referring to what I thought you intended to have a massive field game day playing StarGate. Take a fucking pill, end result is yo uget to shoot people regardless. Even though I prefer using grenades in CQB type scenarios, grenades in afar reaching artillery, upgraded guns and such, doesn't mean I'm trying to dump on your shit. If it's just a small group of like minded players that want to dress up like StarGate, have at it then.
CDN_Stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 30th, 2005, 20:54   #17
ABRAXAAS

Send a message via MSN to ABRAXAAS
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDN_Stalker
Then just screw around! I don't care if you want to have 12 friends over to fuck around prending you are SG-1. Was referring to what I thought you intended to have a massive field game day playing StarGate. Take a fucking pill, end result is yo uget to shoot people regardless. Even though I prefer using grenades in CQB type scenarios, grenades in afar reaching artillery, upgraded guns and such, doesn't mean I'm trying to dump on your shit. If it's just a small group of like minded players that want to dress up like StarGate, have at it then.
I know you werent shittin on my thread did you see my smileys :mrgreen: relaxe i wasnt gettin upset lol :roll:
ABRAXAAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 30th, 2005, 21:10   #18
CDN_Stalker
Official ASC Bladesmith

Send a message via MSN to CDN_Stalker
Ah, ok. Thought you were ticked by what I wrote. Hey, I'm kinda annoyed that the Toronto section of my team Warmongers moved to another "Mil-Sim" team, only to have to laugh a short while later that the hardcore "Mil-Sim" team they thought they were getting into actually hosts StarGate game days. Joke is on them I guess, hence my tone. Especially funny since my former teammates are all CF members. Lol, poor guys (& gal).
CDN_Stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 30th, 2005, 21:14   #19
Armedpacifist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABRAXAAS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmedPacifist

heeeelllllls no i dont do my own pirating I only get others to do it, mostly because I keep my pc in tip top shape and refuse to put anything on it that isnt %100 necesary.
Someone has already pirated it, your just downloading it.

How would that be any different than trasferring it over MSN?
Old August 30th, 2005, 21:17   #20
ABRAXAAS

Quote:
Ah, ok. Thought you were ticked by what I wrote. Hey, I'm kinda annoyed that the Toronto section of my team Warmongers moved to another "Mil-Sim" team, only to have to laugh a short while later that the hardcore "Mil-Sim" team they thought they were getting into actually hosts StarGate game days. Joke is on them I guess, hence my tone. Especially funny since my former teammates are all CF members. Lol, poor guys (& gal).
haha , hey everyone likes something different

And AP the difference is I have MSN and dont need to install any third party file sharing softwear on my laptop.
Old August 31st, 2005, 00:02   #21
Freedom Fighter

Why does everything have to turn into an argument? Just call it a fun-sim like I call my biggish games. Mix between a scrim and a milsim but with watered down simple and fun rules that any new player could hopefully follow. If you have fun no one really cares what you call it anyway.

I'm waiting for a Flesh Gordon type game, or what about Sex Trek - The Next Penetration. Ahhhh, on second thought, games with these themes, in a sport completely dominated by males may not be my thing afterall.
Old August 31st, 2005, 00:13   #22
FOX_111
Le Roi des poissons d'avril

Hahaha sex trek....
no tanx for me.

I enjoy the part about roleplaying. When I play regular milsim or skirmish, I roleplay myself as a soldier. When I do a different milsim, like in our RED DOWN and Cold Pickup series of milsim, I was playing a character. It's not less milsim because I take an accent when talking or because I used to wear a wig. It's just different.

I love stargate and at zone27, we plan on doing a series of game next year for those interested. Some people know, at Zone27, we push the limits all the time. With out next big game comming in october with zombies and stuff, I guess it's going to be a first in airsoft history. A mix of AEG toting security force and a big bunch of axe and shovel toting crazy zombies.... It's all for fun. No one take this too seriously. I enjoy both style of play and I don't consider myself a suber uber geek for that.

Vérificateur d'âge: Terrebonne
FOX_111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 31st, 2005, 00:13   #23
ToRN

Send a message via AIM to ToRN Send a message via MSN to ToRN Send a message via Skype™ to ToRN
ABRAXAAS guys, maybe I can convince Zeon to sell and ship the gate to ya after we're done....
Give your head a shake, man. You don't jump out of a shaky car so you can ride in one that's on fire.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duff_Man_in_CADPATs
I also noticed for the first time that Bod sounds a lot like Jango Fett.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strelok View Post
I like the part where he got banned.
ToRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 31st, 2005, 00:15   #24
FOX_111

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToRN
ABRAXAAS guys, maybe I can convince Zeon to sell and ship the gate to ya after we're done....

Zeon made the Chap'ai ???
Any pics?
We want to build it, but it's going to be expensive... not to mention program the DHD!

Old August 31st, 2005, 00:17   #25
ToRN

Send a message via AIM to ToRN Send a message via MSN to ToRN Send a message via Skype™ to ToRN
not made, making
Give your head a shake, man. You don't jump out of a shaky car so you can ride in one that's on fire.
Quote:
Quote:
Old August 31st, 2005, 00:23   #26
CanuckRH

Quote:
No what the real joke is is that you can laugh at members of the CF and call them poor. Theres a quote in my signature that I'd like you to read if 5 seconds of your time isn't too much to ask. Also the guys in the 32nd div SD's left on a good note and you wont find us slaggin on Warmongers... Ever. That post is purely disrespectful, and shows very poor sportsmanship. I hope never to meet you in person bud. That was purely cold. [sarcasm] Way to go team Warmongers! Keep showin that community love!!! [/sarcasm]
CanuckRH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 31st, 2005, 00:31   #27
Zeonprime

Location: Waterloo, kitchener, guelph, mississauga, north east toronto
Quote:

maybe not sell..BORROW I might be convinced to do. have to see how the assembly goes first...
DHD electronics are very basic. press button=light turns on. press 7th button last light on ring goes on and Xmas (Blue) lights on inside ring go on..

Quote:
Be safe not just with yourself, but those you play with. If you are reckless with other peoples safety then you will leave.
Zeonprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 31st, 2005, 00:56   #28
FOX_111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeonprime
Quote:

maybe not sell..BORROW I might be convinced to do. have to see how the assembly goes first...
DHD electronics are very basic. press button=light turns on. press 7th button last light on ring goes on and Xmas (Blue) lights on inside ring go on..
I want my DHD to activate only on the right combination. Im planning on using midi trigger or someting. So there will be a computer hidden inside.

Old August 31st, 2005, 01:00   #29
ToRN

hehe, we're just using a NPC to act as the IRIS and wormhole, stand too close to the gate when it activates, dead, dial the wrong combo, dead, not the right code for the iris, dead.
Quote:
Quote:
Old August 31st, 2005, 22:02   #30
ABRAXAAS

Nice, I can easily make one myself aswell now if we can find a way to make them work so we could travel back and forthe between provices now that would be great hahaha

But seriously im starting to think that there just isnt anyone in BC that is interetsed in anything but regular milsims, i posted about that zombie game on the BCAC forums and got my ass flamed for bringing it up so I assume stargate wouldnt go over to well.

On the bright side im an actor and I have a few industry contacts and stargate is filmed here in vancouver wouldnt it be sweet if i could swing a game on the actual sets lol
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Themed Airsoft > Movies/Video Games/Sci-fi