Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

007 SRC Guns

:

Newbie Tank

Old April 13th, 2010, 11:15   #136
GSK88

Quote:
Originally Posted by GODSPEED|seven View Post
While I agree with you it is a good thing to get AV'ed, I have been waiting for the opportunity, I am looking out for games to attend, but so far nothing is really happening.. but I do appreciate the fact that some ppl are freely contributing by being Age Verifiers, just doesn't seem to be too many of them, and as I said nothing is really happening yet. Its a little discouraging as I'm wanting to have an AEG before a game I am going to in May.. And so I'm leaning towards doing the same as Percuvius. I'm NOT trying to be lazy either, I'm offering to move around and go meet an AV'er or attend a game, so far the next game won't even have an AV'er as of yet anyways... :banghead:
I'll tell you this, waiting to get AV'd is MUCH better than just getting an AEG. It really does allow you more options. Almost everyone on here knows the prices and usually drop them enough to make it a package deal if it's a common item.

There are other options to buy from, but if you do get AV'd you'll at least have opened up that option just incase there is something on here you can't get off another forum or retailer.

Trust me, the wait time is worth it. I was in the same boat as you about two years ago. I bought a 2nd hand AEG in person and although it was a fair price, when I saw what I could've gotten for the same amount of money I was shocked.
Old April 13th, 2010, 16:41   #137
GODSPEED|seven

Well, good news.. I will very probably be getting AV'ed next tuesday.. this will give me some time to check out the Classifieds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw View Post
Impatience and impulse buying is (usually) never a good thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSK88 View Post
I'll tell you this, waiting to get AV'd is MUCH better than just getting an AEG. It really does allow you more options. Almost everyone on here knows the prices and usually drop them enough to make it a package deal if it's a common item.
Hey, I've been following all your great advice, I havn't purchased anything yet.. And I'm not trying to rush things either, I want to make a good choice I'll be proud of. At the same time, it's really important for me to have a decent gun by mid May..

Only thing is i often hear of ppl going for the same guns..

M4
SCAR
G36
AK

Does the Classifieds often have guns like FN F2000, FN P90, Steyr Aug A3, etc.. around 400 - 700$ ?

Last edited by GODSPEED|seven; April 13th, 2010 at 17:50..
GODSPEED|seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 13th, 2010, 17:55   #138
-Trooper-
a.k.a. Egria

There are various guns found in the classifieds. There are all that you mentioned, but I don't think I've seen any FN 2000s around, but I could be wrong.

PURVEYOR OF FINE PARACORD PRODUCTS

www.beaconconceptsco.com

Click Here For ASC Thread

Team GHOSTS - G86
-Trooper- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 13th, 2010, 20:15   #139
GSK88

Quote:
Well, good news.. I will very probably be getting AV'ed next tuesday.. this will give me some time to check out the Classifieds.

Hey, I've been following all your great advice, I havn't purchased anything yet.. And I'm not trying to rush things either, I want to make a good choice I'll be proud of. At the same time, it's really important for me to have a decent gun by mid May..

M4
SCAR
G36
AK

Does the Classifieds often have guns like FN F2000, FN P90, Steyr Aug A3, etc.. around 400 - 700$ ?
All those mentioned except the FN F2000, that one might be a little harder to find. Money and patience are all that is required to get pretty much any AEG or related item you can think of.

P90's and Aug's are pretty common, even if you can't find one right off the bat, you'll be able to tell which retailers can get one for you.
Old April 13th, 2010, 20:42   #140
GODSPEED|seven

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSK88 View Post
All those mentioned except the FN F2000, that one might be a little harder to find. Money and patience are all that is required to get pretty much any AEG or related item you can think of.

P90's and Aug's are pretty common, even if you can't find one right off the bat, you'll be able to tell which retailers can get one for you.
Ok, so they aren't like 800$ guns in that case... right?
GODSPEED|seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 14th, 2010, 12:30   #141
Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw

Location: Mississauga, ON -- The Brotherhood Of Eternal Sleep
Thats a possibility. Depends on what upgrades and extra accessories come with them (ieL ow many mags, what kind of optics, metal upgrades, suppressors, carrying case, slings, what kind and how many batteries, etc...). Its not unconceivable for a gun to reach the $800 mark, the $1000, or even a $1500 mark. Some things that factor into the cost of certain guns is as follows: rarity, initial cost for buyer (even though some people don't realize what 'market value' means they can try to cover their base cost), how much they NEED money and how quick they want a sale. The best thing you can do is just get AV'ed and get it over with, then you can see for yourself than have other people tell you about all the goodies in the locked pantry :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pliskin View Post
This is the equivalent to knocking on deaths door and blowing his head off with a shotgun.
Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 14th, 2010, 12:35   #142
kalnaren

Quote:
Ok, so they aren't like 800$ guns in that case... right?
I got my P90, brand new in box, for $350 from the classifieds.

Quote:
"Someone in a Prius tried to race me at a stop sign the other day. I couldn't believe it. I had him for the first 100 feet or so but I can only walk so fast."
kalnaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 16th, 2010, 13:05   #143
Percuvius

Quote:

M4
SCAR
G36
AK

I first started looking for my first airsoft gun over 6 months ago. Back then the cansoft stuff was flooding the market and it turned me right off the sport for a bit, but I decided to go back and see if things had changed and Voila! They had. So all in all I spent about 3 months of solid research on the guns before I bought one. I'm so very glad I didn't waste over $300 on that cansoft crap.
Percuvius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 4th, 2010, 22:27   #144
Greydingoe

It's looking like cansoft is a thing of the past, except at walmart or crappy tire. I can't attest to the quality but it's looking like Ken has some great priced full metal guns now.
Greydingoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 4th, 2010, 23:07   #145
Cobrajr122
2 Cent Tactical

Cansoft is very much still here and people are actively buying it. What is sold at CT/wally world is not cansoft, or even airsoft, its soft air.
Cobrajr122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2010, 17:54   #146
Neiphon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greydingoe View Post
It's looking like cansoft is a thing of the past, except at walmart or crappy tire. I can't attest to the quality but it's looking like Ken has some great priced full metal guns now.
I visited Ken just a few days ago. I was expecting the usual cansoft fare, however to my surprise nearly his entire lineup of inventory appears to be full metal now. New upgraded full metal SRC AEG's, shotguns, Dragonov SVD's and even GBBR's!

I picked up a new shotty (pictured below from his site) for SUPER cheap and have been really impressed with the full metal construction, consistently high fps and accuracy.

Recommend people check them out!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 11058.JPG (128.6 KB, 22 views)

Last edited by Neiphon; December 5th, 2010 at 18:04..
Neiphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 6th, 2010, 02:19   #147
KenC

Send a message via MSN to KenC
That's right boys, 007 now not only carries the half tinted Gen III SRC's, but also the Full Metal Gen III Pro SRC's. This was done considering several special requests from military and law enforcement trainers though.

That being said, these Full Metal Gen III Pro SRC's are classified as uncontrolled firearms and are perfectly legal for everybody to purchase. Thanks for the continuous support guys.

Ken
Old December 6th, 2010, 03:50   #148
cjboi

Good Job Ken
Old December 6th, 2010, 08:52   #149
skalnok

will you ever be getting a full black g36 line up?
skalnok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 8th, 2010, 18:39   #150
KenC

Send a message via MSN to KenC
Even if we make them all black they will be the same glass fiber material (not metal upper bodies).

So we won't be making the G36 series in Gen III Pro.

Ken
007Airsoft

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank