Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Doctor's Corner
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

ICS MP5 metal upper no hopup screw points?

:

Doctor's Corner

Old June 11th, 2021, 17:28   #1
Kwokwai

Send a message via ICQ to Kwokwai Send a message via MSN to Kwokwai Send a message via Yahoo to Kwokwai
ICS MP5 metal upper no hopup screw points?

A question to everybody:

I recently purchased a replacement ICS MP5 metal upper from Hero's (yeah, I know, but weirdly enough they had it in stock and I received it within a week) to replace my old one where the front end mount fingers are broken. This NIB upper for some strange reason doesn't have the two screw-in mount points for the hopup unit/barrel.

Does anybody know when this change came into play and if this isn't a factory defect then where can I purchase the new version hopup unit if this is how it's now supposed to work? Also, the section that mates to the cocking tube part also now has a larger outer diameter. If anybody can provide some background info I'd appreciate it.

Thanks for any help.
Kwokwai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2021, 18:14   #2
RainyEyes

Can you post a pic of the unit? If it's the marketed mx5 unit it's a bit hard to come by since mach1airsoft closed and they were one of the few carriers.

The mx5/ICS hopups are proprietary and might be different from each other.
RainyEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2021, 21:53   #3
Kwokwai

Send a message via ICQ to Kwokwai Send a message via MSN to Kwokwai Send a message via Yahoo to Kwokwai
Hero Outdoors calls it the "ICS Full Metal Body For MP5 Mod5 Series Airsoft AEG". Sounds like it might be the same thing. Going for $113.99.

The MP5 Mod 5 hopup that they are selling looks like the regular MP5 hopup though based on the quick look at the image as it has the two points for mounting onto the body with two small screws so I thought that the body should have been the same. I'll see if I can take some pics for posting a little later on this weekend.
Kwokwai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 7th, 2022, 00:41   #4
beautyfly
Banned

A great party requires you to wear makeup that stands out more than others. However, after cherishing the day, you might need to wash away the after-party look to sleep peacefully with a clean face. Therefore Neutrogena solves your makeup problem in just a compostable box! The Neutrogena makeup wipe box consists of moistened plant-based towelettes that efficiently wipe away dirt, makeup, and excess oils to obtain fresher skin. The Neutrogena makeup wipe box is formulated without the utilization of parabens, alcohol, and other harmful substances so that you can clear away the impurities without contributing to extreme allergic reactions. Beautyfly is an emerging E-store in Pakistan that provides the best Neutrogena products at a reasonable price for every individual in Pakistan.
beautyfly is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Doctor's Corner