Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

BC Airsoft Supply Review

:

Reviews

Old October 23rd, 2006, 22:52   #16
Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam0182 View Post
This order was shipped as a strictly experimental order and has nothing to do with the regular business practices of www.m4airsoft.com. This was between you and myself - yes, you did send money to our M4 Paypal account but that is about where the correlation stops. You received a separate invoice for the gun and shipping to Canada, etc. etc. You're welcome to argue this till the cows come home and you better believe I'll defend it until then.

If there were any updates, you would have received them.

I'll be on AIM later and you're more than welcome to drop me a line then. I've not received any e-mails in the last couple of weeks and I've been careful to scan through our bulk folder every few days.

I do business on the web. Everything is public. I'll continue to communicate via this forum as well as AIM/e-mail until this is resolved or a Mod decides they've had enough.

Try admin@m4airsoft.com...I'm not sure if the sales line is filtering out anything.

Take care.
I'm on AIM now -- I see you online. Send me a message when you've got some time.

As for this regarding M4Airsoft... I don't care to argue about that, it's owned and run primarily by you, I've been communicating with you and am currently attempting to at your request at that email address, I sent the money to that address, and the product I ordered was from M4Airsoft.

I'm not going to argue, ASC can decide on that -- But I really do not believe it makes a difference. If you feel that it's that important, lets talk on AIM/MSN/PM/Email, I can remove any reference to M4Airsoft if necessary.

My AIM is a bit weird though... If you don't get a reply within a couple minutes, drop me a PM stating that. I'll see if I can fix it up if that's the case.

If you have a specific time you want plan to be within contact, send me a PM. I'm always on MSN, but the only reason I have AIM in the first place was to contact you, so you have to give me the heads up for that one.

Anyway, all I'm asking for is information. Tracking number is the best bet. If you don't have that, tell me that you do not have it. Don't keep telling me you're getting it and to have confidence. I waited for a half hour one night, asked how it was going, he told me he that I had to have confidence in him, I said ok. I finally got fed up and sent another message asking how it was going after waiting about two hours, guess what happened? Nothing. Just like all the other times.

Last edited by Kid; October 24th, 2006 at 00:28..
Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 24th, 2006, 00:30   #17
Kid

Info recieved!

For anyone interested, as it turns out there is no tracking number. Never was.

In the process of resolving the deal.
...Mods may lock if it becomes too posty by outside sources, but please leave posts intact for now...

Last edited by Kid; October 24th, 2006 at 00:33..
Old October 24th, 2006, 00:35   #18
sam0182

Send a message via AIM to sam0182 Send a message via MSN to sam0182
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid View Post
please leave posts intact for now...
+1...thanks Kid and Mods.
sam0182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 12th, 2006, 19:12   #19
Kid

Update... no update.

Wondering if it is lost in the mail? Is 4 months normal for a seizure letter (At this point, I assume)?

Contact was good for about a week after posting this thread, but only one contact after that. He is on MSN, where I have been attempting to contact him, but does not respond. I have not made any attempts by other methods. I am told that there is one other guy that had a similar deal, but I do not know who he is.

Question to Sam...
In the case of loss, was it insured?

Last edited by Kid; December 12th, 2006 at 19:15..
Old December 13th, 2006, 18:31   #20
sam0182

Umm...I think USPS has a basic loss coverage of $100. I can check on it...

But this doesn't cover a seizure...

I've yet to hear anything from the first test run over in ON.

I'll be on MSN tonight after about 8:30 PST, drop me a line.
Old December 21st, 2006, 01:43   #21
Kid

I checked my email this morning from Shanghai and I recieved a email from Michael, who is the one from Ontario that ordered.

I asked permittion to post up his email here, and here it is!

Have a read.
Quote:
I noticed your thread in this forum.

http://www.airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=20188

I am the "Ontario Experimental Order" Sam mentioned. I'm a 20 year old student at McMaster University. My name is Michael ********.

Sam is a thief. He steals from Canadians, plain and simple, by not sending the packages at all. 100% profit. I paid, and then he ignored me. Just like he ignored you.

If he sent them, he would give us either a shipping receipt or a tracking number, which we would enter in here
http://www.usps.com/shipping/trackandconfirm.htm?from=home&page=0035trackandcon firm and it would tell us where our packages are.

He didn't because he never sent the packages.

A while ago ordered a cheap (~$20) gun from the states that got caught at the border - Customs Canada sent me a detailed letter less than 2 months after I ordered.

I paid $150 for my gun. He stole it from me straight up. I want my money back, and I bet you want yours back too.

Lets keep in touch, if one of us gets info lets share it with the other, ok?

Hope you get your gun or your money,
-Mike
Like myself, he hasn't recieved any information regarding the product since shipping. Not a box, a seizure notice, or an explanation.

I do not believe this is extending into the south, as Sam does still have a business there (www.m4airsoft.com), but I would recommend that anyone thinking of purchasing from Sam would express extreme caution.

I say this because before my order was placed, up until the point I sent him the payment, there seemed to be no problem or lack of communication. It was not until the end of the week that it started to go sour.

From Shanghai, China,
Go to bed, ya'll!
Old December 21st, 2006, 10:45   #22
sam0182

I pointed Michael to you Kid so you guys could stay in touch. I also gave him my personal MSN...he's yet to add me or get back in touch with my last e-mail.

There is no tracking on USPS, as we've gone over before.

I told Michael I would pull up my CC statements so you guys know the orders were shipped.

Yeah, express extreme caution when shipping restricted items without customs brokerage to Canada...
Old December 21st, 2006, 11:35   #23
thephenom

USPS has Delivery Confirmation unless you didn't pay for it.
thephenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 21st, 2006, 14:10   #24
sam0182

Yes, it's included free online with Priority shipments. Not in store w/ground.
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Reviews