Airsoft Guns Discussion

Old June 28th, 2008, 10:37   #31
kalnaren

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamparius View Post
whats wrong with JG G36 series??
You answer your own question:

Quote:
l... just change the standard length barrel with madbull tight barrel and voila the gun shoot damn straight and spot on the target even in full auto at 10 meters...
I can easily hit stuff at 10 meters with my stock CA
Quote:
okay the external body works are below compared to CA, Star and TM, but who cares anyway, noone not gonna stare them and sexually rubbing them when on the field right??
I care, and so do a hell of a lot of other people who want good externals on their gun. The JG externals aren't bad, but the CA and STAR ones are a lot better.
Quote:
i believe the JG G36K will be great... for the price tag, this gun is not wrong... but if you got more money to spend on G36 series, picking on the other brand with better quality is more encouraged...
[/quote]
Doesn't this technically contradict your first statement? Bleh, nevermind. I don't care.

Quote:
"Someone in a Prius tried to race me at a stop sign the other day. I couldn't believe it. I had him for the first 100 feet or so but I can only walk so fast."
kalnaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2008, 10:52   #32
MestHead

I think that JGs are not as good as CA or G&G but they are pretty good for how much your paying for them. You could replace some of the internal parts for a little more durable parts and slap on a metal receiver and you've got a nice gun.
MestHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2008, 11:01   #33
kalnaren

Quote:
Originally Posted by MestHead View Post
I think that JGs are not as good as CA or G&G but they are pretty good for how much your paying for them. You could replace some of the internal parts for a little more durable parts and slap on a metal receiver and you've got a nice gun.
Can't get metal G36 recievers

This is turning into a JG vs. other debate, and it shouldn't lol.

If and when I buy another airsoft gun, it will probably be a JG if they have the model I want, simply for the cost savings.

Quote:
"Someone in a Prius tried to race me at a stop sign the other day. I couldn't believe it. I had him for the first 100 feet or so but I can only walk so fast."
Old June 28th, 2008, 11:27   #34
pamparius

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalnaren View Post
You answer your own question:

I can easily hit stuff at 10 meters with my stock CA

I care, and so do a hell of a lot of other people who want good externals on their gun. The JG externals aren't bad, but the CA and STAR ones are a lot better.
Doesn't this technically contradict your first statement? Bleh, nevermind. I don't care.[/QUOTE]

what i meant was, there is nothing wrong the JG G36C, but i still believe comparing JG with CA is so wrong, with the price tag for CA you can get 2 JG guns... and changing the barrel still a lot way cheaper than new CA G36... if you see what i mean?? its all about the value dude... for example, if you got more money and you want to buy an RS receiver and modified them to fit to your AEG then go ahead... or if you want to build the first metal receiver then go ahead... your money your decision...
pamparius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2008, 12:15   #35
Crunchmeister

My 2 JG guns have performed admirably to date and have seen thousands of trouble-free rounds. My MP5 is totally stock internally. I added a CA metal front end to it, but that has no effect on the operation or reliability of the gun. My JG416 had metal bushings and a new anti-reversal latch installed. Otherwise, it's stock and has performed admirably. They've already both outlaster my stock TM M4 which other than looking fantastic, was a piece of crap IMO.

I will never buy a stock TM gun again as long as JG can continue along its current path.
Old June 30th, 2008, 09:55   #36
Wilson0112

I am planning on getting a JG G36C, whats the conclusion on it? and also what to do you people think of 2-tone guns, look wise?
Wilson0112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 30th, 2008, 10:13   #37
swatt13
Captain Awesome

a jg aug a3 eh? ill be very interested in one of these

Quote:
Originally Posted by TokyoSeven
a Systema PTW is like KD, where the noodles are plated in gold and the cheese sauce is actually a pool of hot naked women.
swatt13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2008, 10:58   #38
Crunchmeister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson0112 View Post
I am planning on getting a JG G36C, whats the conclusion on it? and also what to do you people think of 2-tone guns, look wise?
Considering you're not 18 and can't get age-verified, the likeliness of you getting one is next to nil.
Old July 4th, 2008, 11:07   #39
kalnaren

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunchmeister View Post
Considering you're not 18 and can't get age-verified, the likeliness of you getting one is next to nil.
From his profile:
Quote:
I am a young teen. I am said to be really good for my age because I started playing at 9 years old.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I needed that laugh.

Quote:
Old July 4th, 2008, 11:12   #40
deep in the bush
Monkey with a Gun

Send a message via MSN to deep in the bush
TM CA JG

Gee was only a few years ago that CA was "crap?"

I have a CA, TM, and a JG... I find all three are in need of tweaking of sometype. I found any AEG you open up will need tweaking as time goes on. They ware machines and will fail in time. I just find the dsicussion to be somewhat moot as most people upgrade the AEG. How can you compare a JG with full internal upgrade to a CA with same upgrade. This is turning into my AEG is better because....I like it....think of the body as that a body...the item that holds the mechbox. My JG is shooting a mad ROF and about 400. MY CA and TM are the same.

So what was my statement about.... rather than being in a crappy mood and reading this?

Gee I am not sure....

oh yeah hope you all had a good Canada Day.

I'm the Barrie Bastard.
http://www.bbbastard.com/

Cheese is good.
deep in the bush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2008, 23:19   #41
kalnaren

Quote:
Originally Posted by deep in the bush View Post
So what was my statement about.... rather than being in a crappy mood and reading this?
Unless you're comparing 100% stock guns the point is moot?

Quote:
Old July 7th, 2008, 22:39   #42
Messy

Isnt the G36K supposed to have a sight/carrying handle like a regular g36? Maybe im thinking of the g36e....
Messy is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion