Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Dave's surplus and tactical

:

Gear Discussion

Old January 20th, 2008, 11:48   #1
djtbster

Send a message via MSN to djtbster
Dave's surplus and tactical

ane one order stuff from daves surplus and tactical, just wanted to know how they ship there product and how long it takes to get to there designtade loaction
Old January 20th, 2008, 11:51   #2
ex
Wanna buy some Nod's? #StolenValour

They use Canada Post. They ship fast and hassle free. NEVER had an issue with them.
Old January 20th, 2008, 12:17   #3
White_knight

i actually have a large order with them in the mail right now. i had a problem in that some of the stuff i ordered wasn't in stock, i called them up to find out why my order was pending for so long, they tell me what was out of stock and even offered to upgrade the Wasatches i ordered to the more expensive fabric at the cost of the out of stock ones. both times i was on the phone with them they were extremely friendly and professional. once the problem was dealt with, they shipped my order out the next day.

now the only problem i have with my order is that i think they charged me too little. i think they gave me a 15% discount for being in the armed forces. the problem is that I'm not, and never told them i was. i think that they looked at my order and saw that it was all in tan and assumed that i was, so now I'm waiting for the order to arrive so i can check the invoice and see if 15% was in fact taken off, if it was, then i have another call to make to BC to straighten things out

all in all, great people that were a pleasure to do business with. i would definatly reccomend them to anyone.

Last edited by White_knight; January 20th, 2008 at 12:26..
White_knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 20th, 2008, 12:22   #4
Capt. Tyco

Daves is among the best when it comes to customer service. I regularly order form them and I know that many, if not most, of people in British Columbia have probably used them more than once. If the items your order are in stock they will usually ship out your order within the week.

Last edited by Capt. Tyco; January 20th, 2008 at 12:26..
Capt. Tyco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 20th, 2008, 12:24   #5
achanman

Daves Surplus is an A plus to deal with. I have know Matt for the longest time and he is a one. Always goes out of the way to help his customers. Great gear.
achanman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 20th, 2008, 12:30   #6
Barrett_M107

I had my weesatch on my doorstep the next morning
I couldn't believe it!

My holster took a long time due to unavailability, so he upgraded it to the newest version and gave me free shipping.

AAA+++++ recommended!

Last edited by Barrett_M107; January 20th, 2008 at 12:30.. Reason: typo
Barrett_M107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 20th, 2008, 12:49   #7
Donster

how come when i connect to Dave's surplus i get a comp warning that says it could be a site pretending to be dave's surplus?
Donster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 20th, 2008, 15:22   #8
xandrewx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex-royal View Post
They use Canada Post. They ship fast and hassle free. NEVER had an issue with them.
+1
xandrewx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 20th, 2008, 16:02   #9
djtbster

Send a message via MSN to djtbster
cool, i contacted them on regard of wat i was gonna order, i asked them if they had it in stock and how long it would take to ship, and they were very helpfull, so right after the phone call, i orderd my item
Old January 20th, 2008, 16:13   #10
Andres

Cool thing is they got a decent walk in store as well, so if you live close enough you don't even have to bother with ordering : D

I've done both though, order and walk in. Boots are faaaantastic.

EDIT: As for shipping, they seem to be quite prompt with their orders, I haven't had any shipping delays.
Andres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 20th, 2008, 16:28   #11
Janus

Send a message via ICQ to Janus Send a message via MSN to Janus
You can outfit yourself and WELL for $400-500 at Dave's. I love that place and I visit it every chance I get.
Janus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 20th, 2008, 18:01   #12
TheYellowDart
Myoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight View Post
i actually have a large order with them in the mail right now. i had a problem in that some of the stuff i ordered wasn't in stock, i called them up to find out why my order was pending for so long, they tell me what was out of stock and even offered to upgrade the Wasatches i ordered to the more expensive fabric at the cost of the out of stock ones. both times i was on the phone with them they were extremely friendly and professional. once the problem was dealt with, they shipped my order out the next day.

now the only problem i have with my order is that i think they charged me too little. i think they gave me a 15% discount for being in the armed forces. the problem is that I'm not, and never told them i was. i think that they looked at my order and saw that it was all in tan and assumed that i was, so now I'm waiting for the order to arrive so i can check the invoice and see if 15% was in fact taken off, if it was, then i have another call to make to BC to straighten things out

all in all, great people that were a pleasure to do business with. i would definatly reccomend them to anyone.
I know they give the 15% discount to local airsofters as well, since we give so much business to them. I'm not sure if they give the discount to out of town airsofters as well, though.
TheYellowDart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 20th, 2008, 19:30   #13
Pip

Send a message via MSN to Pip
+1 for Daves...wonderful walk in store and always plenty to look at and play with. They are tops for ordering as well....all in all good guys...
Smelly troll is smelly.
Pip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 20th, 2008, 20:11   #14
White_knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myoga View Post
I know they give the 15% discount to local airsofters as well, since we give so much business to them. I'm not sure if they give the discount to out of town airsofters as well, though.
thats good to know, i thought they only offered that kind of deal to people in the armed forces. thats why i was going to call back, i didn't want to take advantage of something im not thats meant for the people that serve. but if its for airsofters too, then im a happy clam

White_knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21st, 2008, 19:33   #15
leblanc74

Send a message via MSN to leblanc74
F.Y.I.

In regards to the 15% discount, if you say that you are from this forum or they assume that you are into airsoft, they will usually provide you with that 15% discount....

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight View Post

leblanc74 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Gear Discussion