Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Official I hate Canada postal service thread!!!

:

General

Closed Thread

Old June 4th, 2012, 23:32   #871
jordan7831
will always be Mike Litoris in our hearts

Argh I hate how sometimes I get a package from BC and when its shipped regular it states it takes 7 business days.

What gets to me is that sometimes it arrives in Toronto within either 2 days, 3 days of 5 days.

It's been 6 days and still not in Toronto. If its not on that damn plane tonight im going to be pissed.

Also, does anyone know if and when the Richmond location sends out their flights to toronto? It seems odd because all packages from there have been sent via air so is there a delivery date when packages get sent out all at once or are they constantly sending them out.

I ask because it seems like Fridays and Mondays is when my packages leave for Toronto.
Old June 5th, 2012, 03:43   #872
conniety
Banned

Yeah you don't have to be too bright to work for Canada Post
Old June 7th, 2012, 10:00   #873
Pesky

Send a message via AIM to Pesky Send a message via Skype™ to Pesky
This is the best i seen so far,

2012/06/06 16:39 ST JOHN'S Extreme weather conditions at this location; item delayed
2012/06/06 16:39ST JOHN'S Item processed at postal facility

WTF, a little rain and fog is considered extreme weather ? like really i seen it and got a excited because i would have it today so i check today and this is what came up, if i don't get it today i am going to be so PISSED!

**UPDATE
as i ranted it is now available for pick up!
Old June 7th, 2012, 20:14   #874
Kokanee
Ministry of Peace

Been waiting on a Dan Wesson revolver, apparently ExpressPost takes five days to get from Toronto to Kingston

I was off work on a sick day Wednesday, and as that was the original delivery day I was thinking "well, stuck at home all broken, but at least a new toy is coming"....nope, login to CP and see ;

Expected Delivery : 2012/06/06
Updated Delivery : 2012/06/08

Oh well, not the end of the world but I'm all sorts of eager to get this.

Last edited by Kokanee; June 7th, 2012 at 20:17..
Old June 7th, 2012, 21:27   #875
fumoffu

Non-Canada Post issues.

Package 1:
Edmonton, AB, Canada
06/05/2012 14:13 Delivered
06/05/2012 12:37 A correct street number is needed for delivery. UPS is attempting to obtain this information.
Edmonton, AB, Canada
06/04/2012 19:57 Directions to the receiver's location are needed for delivery UPS is attempting to obtain this information / Directions to receiver's location are found The delivery has been rescheduled
06/04/2012 9:04 A Delivery Change Request for this package will be completed / Rescheduled Delivery.
06/04/2012 6:23 A correct street number is needed for delivery UPS is attempting to obtain this information / The address has been corrected The delivery has been rescheduled

Package 2:
Edmonton, AB, Canada
06/07/2012 18:21 A correct street name is needed for delivery. UPS is attempting to obtain this information.
06/07/2012 8:11 Postal code listed for the receiver is incorrect UPS is attempting to obtain correct postal code and complete delivery / The address has been corrected The delivery has been rescheduled

Called them and confirmed both address on each package is correct and where I live. Have to pay each package a 36 dollar brokage fees... but going to see if I can get it taken off for failing to delivery on time.

UPS is the only courier that cannot find my address and this is the 15th times it happen.

Canada Post/Fedex/DHL no problems whatsoever.
Old June 7th, 2012, 23:33   #876
jordan7831

Why even use UPS anyways? How those fucktards still stay in business is beyond me.
Old June 7th, 2012, 23:41   #877
e-luder

that's why...
put a pretty face on and people forget about the insane fees.

5 days.
jeez. my packages from cottoni take less than that. and im in your area!
Old June 7th, 2012, 23:51   #878
jordan7831

There fixed your pic.
Old June 21st, 2012, 12:05   #879
Gato
ASC's Whiny Bitch

Literally watched the mail van pull up as I'm on the Balcony of my apartment (8th floor) WATCH him take out a rifle sized box and put it next to the truck (A delivery I'm waiting on that should be here today). I get the phone and bring it out with me to await the buzzer call, I got back out in time to see him sling his mail bag and walk in, leaving the package laying next to the truck. After awhile he comes back out and tosses the package back in and leaves. I head downstairs and find a failure to deliver notice in my mailbox.....

I lodged complaints with the local post office, local "head" post office and also called the main line and lodged a complaint, I doubt it'll do any good, these morons just hide behind their little red unions. I've been told I'll be called by "corporate" within a week to inform me of how they handle it -_-
Certified Level 3.1415926 Sniper Certified
Certified Level 3.1415926 Orbital Weapons platform Certified
Old June 21st, 2012, 12:25   #880
BennyBoy

I was watching my tracking details on the canada post site, it said it was ready to pick up at depot so i went there to pick it up along with the package that arrived a few days before. Two days later I get a missed delivery noticed the package I already picked up...WTF?
Old June 21st, 2012, 12:32   #881
Skladfin

seems canada post logistics is a total failure. they need to restructure their process
Old June 21st, 2012, 14:14   #882
oniwagamaru
Occifer

yup i definitely think they lost my package... it was supposed to come a week ago or more. Fuck how incompetent can these people be? I feel sorry for the canex lady working there because I keep bugging her about my package. My parents have already called them many times and they kept saying 6-10 days bullshit. I hope CanadaPost burns to the ground! (sans ppls packages!)
REGULAR GUY
Certified Level 34 Autosniper
μολών λαβε
Old June 22nd, 2012, 01:15   #883
Viperfish

CPS may suck but not as bad as USPS.

This was posted on a facebook account i watch:

"This is what happens when you put a incomplete shipping address for a box heading to China. It comes back looking like its been to China and back. It was a complete suit I shipped out in April. Some of the pieces are broken but I'm just happy to get it back. I did get a letter inside from USPS saying they were sorry for the condition of the box. LOL"

WOLFPACK WP-32
Quote:
Originally Posted by GBBR View Post
If you ever go to a milsim and hear a vuvuzela, you are fucked.
Old June 24th, 2012, 19:27   #884
Kishvardi

I ordered package from East Coast Airsoft in States. Last time I tracked my package
My local post office sent it back to sender
It says they couldn't allocate my address
Old June 24th, 2012, 19:42   #885
Slow
Loves Furries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kishvardi View Post
I ordered package from East Coast Airsoft in States. Last time I tracked my package
My local post office sent it back to sender
It says they couldn't allocate my address
That's when you call Easy Coast Airsoft to confirm your address. Sometimes the people who write down the updates put the wrong one.

If ASC were real life, there would be no Chuck Norris, only CDN_Stalker

MANITOBA IVAN
Closed ThreadTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General