Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Tanio Koba / KJW M4 GBBR Basic Information and FAQ

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Old May 15th, 2012, 23:26   #751
Gester24

okey so i just need to tighten my delta ring with a tool i can buy on ebay right? umm btw that airsoft even in june 3rd, i want my kjw m4 to be a sniper as i have a high scope on it, will it be considered as a sniper than an automatic rifle? Also, mine is stock, so im not sure how the fps is on that, i use .25g bbs and i am not sure if it is allowed. i hear most games only allow .20. thanks.
Gester24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2012, 23:29   #752
Gester24

oh and my hand rails shift left to right a bit, so im guessing its a delta ring issue...
Old May 15th, 2012, 23:39   #753
Forever_kaos

99% of all games are measured with .2's.
Usually in Ontario, if your weapon is capable of automatic/semi fire it falls under the normal AEG/GBBR rules, Bolt Action only.

But that is hugely up to the host.
Forever_kaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2012, 00:08   #754
Gester24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever_kaos View Post
99% of all games are measured with .2's.
Usually in Ontario, if your weapon is capable of automatic/semi fire it falls under the normal AEG/GBBR rules, Bolt Action only.

But that is hugely up to the host.
ok so basically i'll have to use .20g on the field.. but all i carry is .25g is there no possibility that i can use .25g so that i can keep my fps low? im not sure as to how to reduce the fps. i heard about the cradle velocity reducer but im not sure what version my m4 is. thanks for the reply.
Old May 16th, 2012, 00:09   #755
audi_bhoy

Yup. You will have to lower it to 400 fps on .2g. To check if your delta ring is loose, take the handguards off and look at the delta ring itself for any looseness.

EDIT:

.2g is for measurement purpose only. As an example, 330fps on .2g will deliver a 1joule power.
if you are using .25g, then to equal the 1joule power will you have to shoot a maximum of 300fps, approximately.

In the end, it is not the FPS that counts, but the energy delivered on the impact.
audi_bhoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2012, 01:49   #756
Gester24

Quote:
Originally Posted by audi_bhoy View Post
Yup. You will have to lower it to 400 fps on .2g. To check if your delta ring is loose, take the handguards off and look at the delta ring itself for any looseness.

EDIT:

.2g is for measurement purpose only. As an example, 330fps on .2g will deliver a 1joule power.
if you are using .25g, then to equal the 1joule power will you have to shoot a maximum of 300fps, approximately.

In the end, it is not the FPS that counts, but the energy delivered on the impact.
much appreciated, idk what its called but my circular guard swivels. the circular piece you push down on. it swivels. do you know where i can get a reducer?
Old May 16th, 2012, 11:48   #757
SKI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gester24 View Post
okey so i just need to tighten my delta ring with a tool i can buy on ebay right? umm btw that airsoft even in june 3rd, i want my kjw m4 to be a sniper as i have a high scope on it, will it be considered as a sniper than an automatic rifle? Also, mine is stock, so im not sure how the fps is on that, i use .25g bbs and i am not sure if it is allowed. i hear most games only allow .20. thanks.
If you don't have the tool, you can come by my shop and I can tighten it for you. My shop is CT Motorsports located on the north/west corner of Derry and Bramalea. Just let me know via PM if you want to swing by so I can make sure I'm there and I have my tool with me.
Old May 16th, 2012, 22:48   #758
Gester24

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKI View Post
If you don't have the tool, you can come by my shop and I can tighten it for you. My shop is CT Motorsports located on the north/west corner of Derry and Bramalea. Just let me know via PM if you want to swing by so I can make sure I'm there and I have my tool with me.
alright sweet i'll be down to pass by. i'll pm you and see when you're free. thanks.
Old May 19th, 2012, 01:27   #759
IggysPiggy

anyone tried the ra tech 380 6.01 barrel? I have one on order figured id see if anyones tried using it before.
IggysPiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2012, 02:02   #760
Rommen

Quote:
Originally Posted by IggysPiggy View Post
anyone tried the ra tech 380 6.01 barrel? I have one on order figured id see if anyones tried using it before.
I think that will be too long lol. I have a 6.01 363mm and it comes right to the base of the flash hider. Let us know how the 380mm fits
Rommen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2012, 21:36   #761
D2D

Anyone want to do a 'group order' of velocity reducers with me? The shipping fee is a flat $14, so we'd all be saving a couple bucks.

Feel free to PM me.
D2D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2012, 21:54   #762
IggysPiggy

I have it set up as a dmr upper so longer front set including silencer. I have the 280 ra tech in my cqbr upper. I was hoping for a performance standpoint, itll be here soon enough so well see how it goes. D2d i have a brand new vr in the bag that never got used i could prolly part ways with it if interested
IggysPiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2012, 12:43   #763
Saberwing

Anybody have any tips on loading the mags without a loading tool? Loaned mine to a friend and won't have it back in time for a game today...
Old June 4th, 2012, 17:20   #764
audi_bhoy

You're pretty out of luck, the only other way I found, was with a speed loader, pushing one BB into the mag, then pushing it down with the speed loader's rod, then loading the next BB...

On another note, I tried once again to install the V2 bolt and metal lower body on mine, and it fucked again... Hopefully it's just the bolt, I'll test it out this week...
audi_bhoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 6th, 2012, 17:26   #765
daishi

Send a message via MSN to daishi
Where can you get a spare loading tool that will work with the kjw if anyone knows?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian291 View Post
This is one of the funniest things I've read.
Commandment 1 of LMGesus: Fuck getting kills. That's the job of your teammates, otherwise known as the cannon fodder. Your job is to be scary.
daishi is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion