Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Incident at SC Village

:

Airsoft Media

Old January 26th, 2016, 13:42   #61
Derpystronk

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainyEyes View Post
Do you mind posting the link? It's not off topic since the OP thread title is still incident at SC village but it wasn't specific to the details :P

I remember that thread but I didn't get to see any vids.
SC Trip 2015
Video is self explanatory - Don't trust the description

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QNg3G2ewAA

Airsoft Cheater Gets OWNED! (HOW NOT TO REACT with Commentary breakdown)
After having uploaded the raw footage of the guy getting owned, and the community freaking out about how this guy was a dick, he uploaded the "HOW NOT TO REACT" version with his commentary. Not 100% sure this happened at an SC Property, but their Youtube channel saws SC is their home field so they go there frequently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YiBXS_0Zy8

Honorable mentions:

JERICHO BRAWL
Another massive fight happening in California
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWpjQXUCIAE

JERICHO BRAWL Original Angle
Skip to 4:00
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bRkIiJ2aeo

Also,
Some dude trying to start a fight, also in SoCal, cause he got shot with BB's at an Airsoft game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOotTRkoFs8

I'm sure there is more SC related Airsoftcancer you can find on the interwebs. All these videos are basically from the last year.

TL;DW
Never play Airsoft in Cali

Last edited by Derpystronk; January 26th, 2016 at 14:15..
Derpystronk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 26th, 2016, 16:09   #62
Handsonic
"I like syrup on my blue waffles." #diseasedvagina

It seems as though the event might spark up a new trend in the USA...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17twuGKuxcM
Handsonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 26th, 2016, 16:54   #63
RainyEyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handsonic View Post
It seems as though the event might spark up a new trend in the USA...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17twuGKuxcM
I think that I am justified in saying that if you're old enough to play airsoft you're old enough to have your gun shoved up your ass if you tried this shit on me.
RainyEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 26th, 2016, 17:05   #64
Red Dot
Google level: BOSS

My God that makes my blood boil...
Red Dot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 26th, 2016, 18:18   #65
Ricochet
How much sand CAN you fit in your vagina!?

Yeah, the BB hose thing is bullshit.
Old January 26th, 2016, 18:40   #66
ShelledPants

This is why real caps are so good.

Ár skal r?*sa, sá er annars vill
fé eða fjör hafa. Sjaldan liggjandi úlfur
lær um getur né sofandi maður sigur.
ShelledPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 26th, 2016, 19:01   #67
Danke

Gas in mag only till you're 55.
Old January 26th, 2016, 19:30   #68
Datawraith

There isn't a lot of context on this one; don't be too quick to jump to conclusions. The SC one clearly has malicious intent; it's possible this one is consensual either as a parody or a game mode. I remember a while ago, there were videos like this one and people were flaming the guy. Turns out it was a Gorilla game mode (ie, shoot them until they can't take it anymore and call themselves out) and all parties involved consented to it. Innocent until proven guilty; mob lynching (over the internet too) of an innocent is never a good thing. Granted, if this was one of those "IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO" things or a non-consensual parody/copycat, then yeah, foxtrot-uniform-charlie-kilo the guy doing it.
Datawraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 26th, 2016, 20:42   #69
AnthonyG
LUser Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deltastronk View Post
SC Trip 2015

Airsoft Cheater Gets OWNED! (HOW NOT TO REACT with Commentary breakdown)
After having uploaded the raw footage of the guy getting owned, and the community freaking out about how this guy was a dick, he uploaded the "HOW NOT TO REACT" version with his commentary. Not 100% sure this happened at an SC Property, but their Youtube channel saws SC is their home field so they go there frequently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YiBXS_0Zy8
Typical whiny baby entitlement attitude.
Don't call other people's hits.
Bang Bang is stupid.

Shoot until they call it. It was his own fault for shooting twice and assuming he hit him/the guy felt it.

Even if he did hit him, and the other guy was acting shady, full-Auto-ing the guy in the head looses all sympathy from me.

It's to bad this SC village has so many problems. The field looks really cool.
AnthonyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 26th, 2016, 23:56   #70
beta678
ASC's navel of the year!

Send a message via MSN to beta678
Quote:
Originally Posted by Datawraith View Post
There isn't a lot of context on this one; don't be too quick to jump to conclusions. The SC one clearly has malicious intent; it's possible this one is consensual either as a parody or a game mode. I remember a while ago, there were videos like this one and people were flaming the guy. Turns out it was a Gorilla game mode (ie, shoot them until they can't take it anymore and call themselves out) and all parties involved consented to it. Innocent until proven guilty; mob lynching (over the internet too) of an innocent is never a good thing. Granted, if this was one of those "IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO" things or a non-consensual parody/copycat, then yeah, foxtrot-uniform-charlie-kilo the guy doing it.
Iirc, that "gorilla game" as they called it, was just an excuse they made up for damage control, after someone posted up a video on YouTube of all the welts and bleeders they got from getting lit up and overshot by a team of speedball/p* asshats during that game at sc village. No such thing as "gorilla game" at sc village apparently. There was a thread about it on reddit somewhere...
Old January 27th, 2016, 07:40   #71
ForeRunner

These incidents/videos are ridiculous. Like many of you have stated previously, this is a sport/hobby based on honour and integrity. These muppets blatantly disregard those core fundamentals and make us all look bad by association to anyone looking on from the sidelines. People can get so worked up over stupid stuff. It is NEVER the appropriate response to hose someone down at point blank range (or any range really) to settle some unspoken dispute. I'm thankful to have very few incidents at fields and even then they were extremely minor compared to this stuff.

Finally, these kinds of videos really make any HPA system look bad. The SMPs I've used have been absolutely incredible and I cannot wait to pick one up myself. They are incredibly powerful and consistent; resulting in a powerhouse platform. However, that power must be reigned in. Just because you can rip at lightning rates of fire doesn't mean you have to - or should. Like everything else in airsoft, there is an inherent need for maturity at the base level. By all means, goof and have a good timebut remember the basic safety rules and respect other players. A world that is afraid of all things guns and violence is watching us; just waiting for slip-ups like this to happen to fuel the flames.

Just my 2 cents. Important topic and great discussion so far! Keep up the good work everyone.
ForeRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 27th, 2016, 09:00   #72
Datawraith

Quote:
Originally Posted by beta678 View Post
Iirc, that "gorilla game" as they called it, was just an excuse they made up for damage control, after someone posted up a video on YouTube of all the welts and bleeders they got from getting lit up and overshot by a team of speedball/p* asshats during that game at sc village. No such thing as "gorilla game" at sc village apparently. There was a thread about it on reddit somewhere...
Huh. Didn't know that. Thanks beta. Okay, time to go out back and find my pitchfork...
Datawraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 27th, 2016, 11:12   #73
BloodSport
Traveling Man

Child or Not, someone does this in what appears to also be a safety meeting neutral zone, they will be kicked off and banned at any local field we attend.

If injury happens, then I also fully support charges.

This sport is about honour, not about pulling douche bag cheap ass shots to someones back at close range.
Old January 27th, 2016, 11:31   #74
BioRage

Send a message via Skype™ to BioRage
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodSport View Post

This sport is about honour, not about pulling douche bag cheap ass shots to someones back at close range.
But... shouldn't it be a BloodSport? XD /lame.

Anyways, I can see based on deltaho's videos that majority of fields dislike HPA systems..

I think Niagra Quarter Master has already banned HPA systems? .. or at least some kind of limit, unsure since they sell tippman m4's now.
BioRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 27th, 2016, 11:34   #75
msk-sarge

In my opinion, I am all for people using p* and HPA guns i have no issues with them so long as the people using them are responsible and not running their rof at retarded amounts.
I played speed ball in paintball and have been lit up at 12.5-15 rps (and paintballs hurt more) but getting full auto to the back,face, head or any part of the body like that is ridicules and id be losing my shit on someone pulling a stunt like that not only is it a dick move it is a safety issue like if you come around the corner on semi and shoot a guy by accident in the face he is only going to take 1 to 5 shots if that but you come around with a hose and that is opening up grounds for serious injuries.
I am of the firm opinion that full auto should only be permitted on LMG classes because really it takes no skill to hose an area and take out half to all the players there. Or to go around a corner and take out everyone before they can turn around.
People who buy the p* guns just for the hosing abilities are buying them for the wrong reasons. I would buy a p* for the fact of Canada gets cold and i like playing outdoors so a HPA gun would run longer and better than a battery operated or gas gun.
msk-sarge is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Media