Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Echo 1 E90 (P90) review

:

Reviews

Old January 8th, 2009, 23:00   #31
kalnaren

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznDrgn View Post
Oh right, thanks for the heads up. Any other things i would have a problem with on ehobby? like BB's, loaders, holsters, rifle cases, scopes/sights, silencers, or targets? Since most of these things would normally indicate ownership of firearms or airsoft.
You can get a lot of that in country.

Quote:
"Someone in a Prius tried to race me at a stop sign the other day. I couldn't believe it. I had him for the first 100 feet or so but I can only walk so fast."
kalnaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2009, 23:09   #32
AznDrgn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobrajr122 View Post
Silencers are a no go aswell. AFAIK everything else is fine.
even scopes/sights?
AznDrgn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2009, 23:11   #33
kalnaren

Quote:
even scopes/sights?
Unless you're planning on importing something from some ex-soviet country that uses a controlled substance in the sight... but that's not normally an issue unless you're using real military sights.

Quote:
"Someone in a Prius tried to race me at a stop sign the other day. I couldn't believe it. I had him for the first 100 feet or so but I can only walk so fast."
Old January 8th, 2009, 23:43   #34
Styrak

Send a message via MSN to Styrak
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalnaren View Post
You can get a lot of that in country.
A bunch of it is cheaper overseas. But yes supporting Canadian retailers is always nice

Airsoft Sales and Repair/Upgrade Services
Styrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2009, 00:19   #35
AznDrgn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styrak View Post
A bunch of it is cheaper overseas. But yes supporting Canadian retailers is always nice
That's what i was thinking, and i heard a few people mention ehobby so i thought i would give it a try. Any other suggestions for overseas accessories for airsoft? But don't worry I'm still spending a fair amount in the Canadian market. :wink:
Old January 9th, 2009, 00:24   #36
kalnaren

Quote:
That's what i was thinking, and i heard a few people mention ehobby so i thought i would give it a try. Any other suggestions for overseas accessories for airsoft? But don't worry I'm still spending a fair amount in the Canadian market. :wink:
Considering this is suppose to be a review thread, you might want to ask this in a new post in the newbie tank or something.

Quote:
Old January 9th, 2009, 00:26   #37
AznDrgn

sorry, my bad, got a little carried away there.
Old January 12th, 2009, 22:40   #38
Airmax

Very nice review! Was wondering about Echo 1's version of the P90 for awhile now. Do have an question: Are the Echo1 mags an good fit for an TM P90 version and vice versa?
cheers

(LMAG) http://www.lowermainlandairsoft.ca
Airmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 16th, 2009, 22:26   #39
Sirisian

I just found this review online since I was looking at p-90 pictures online for fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunchmeister View Post
While the TM performed well and cosmetically was far superior to the Well, it still felt like a child's toy more than a replica firearm. And personally, I don't care much for the shiny ABS plastic that TM uses in their guns. And with a price tag of usually $600 or more, I really wasn't interested in a TM that would see the occasional plinking, but mostly be nothing but a wall hanger.
I got the TM one like 2 years ago for 350 USD (I think) modded to 475 fps and an upgraded battery to keep the rate of fire high. (Those battery upgrades are wierd cause it's amazing they fit). Also I find the "plinking" comment funny. Mine goes through aluminum cans

For some reason it looks like that echo 1 is a reverse engineer of the TM one. I'm sure it's different inside though. Have you used both? If so are they identical inside?

Last edited by Sirisian; January 16th, 2009 at 22:29..
Sirisian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 16th, 2009, 23:02   #40
kalnaren

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirisian View Post
For some reason it looks like that echo 1 is a reverse engineer of the TM one. I'm sure it's different inside though. Have you used both? If so are they identical inside?
Almost every other AEG manufacturer copis Tokyo Marui. Why should a cheap clone company like Echo1 be any different? And yes, the Echo1 uses a V6 mechbox.

Quote:
Old January 16th, 2009, 23:03   #41
Conscript
AKaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalnaren View Post
Almost every other AEG manufacter copis Tokyo Marui. Why should a cheap clone company like Echo1 be any different?
FYI Echo 1 does not manufacture guns, they only rebrand them under their own name, similar to Aftermath.

This particular P90 is made by a lesser known A.C.M. brand called KS.
Conscript is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 25th, 2009, 18:37   #42
Crunchmeister

Quote:
I got the TM one like 2 years ago for 350 USD (I think) modded to 475 fps and an upgraded battery to keep the rate of fire high. (Those battery upgrades are wierd cause it's amazing they fit). Also I find the "plinking" comment funny. Mine goes through aluminum cans

Mine will go through cans at 350 fps. No problems there at all. Usually, I shoot at paper targets mounted on my home-made backstop.

And it's a 100% TM clone as far as I know. If you look at the YouTube videos I posted from that other guy, he does a comparison of both the TM and E1.

Last edited by Crunchmeister; March 18th, 2009 at 10:46..
Crunchmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 25th, 2009, 20:45   #43
kalnaren

Vids are no longer available

Quote:
Old January 25th, 2009, 20:55   #44
theshaneler

Quote:
I got the TM one like 2 years ago for 350 USD (I think) modded to 475 fps and an upgraded battery to keep the rate of fire high.
that's in the US tho, a BNIB TM P90 would be much more here. as importing airsoft is illegal and if you are going to pay $600 i would want a better body for it, the well seems like a good alternative!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curo View Post
Look at all the fucks no one gives Miles, look at them. There is a lot of fucks not being given.
theshaneler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 28th, 2009, 22:59   #45
kalnaren

The review on Arnies stated that the E90 has a two stage trigger not unlike the AUG when the selector is set to full auto. Can you confirm that?

Quote:
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Reviews