looking to buy an airsoft pistol

:

Newbie Tank

Old September 3rd, 2010, 02:33   #16
pusangani
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"

Quote:
Originally Posted by shotshooter44 View Post
why in the fuck would i drive myself out to some field hours away from me wasting gas , to meet some "representative" just so i can age verify myself to get a simple answer to buy a plastic shooting toy that i will never even use to play airsoft.

Because those are our rules, and if you want our help you will need to abide by them.

We don't want guns going to the wrong people.

But keep up the attitude, you have a bright future on this site
Old September 3rd, 2010, 02:43   #17
shotshooter44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schlyder View Post
You said you wanted to buy an airsoft pistol. So if that is true, you will drive to where fucking ever you need to, in order to meet an Age Verifier, or you won't be buying said airsoft pistol through anyone on this site.
And if you keep pulling attitude, being 19 won't even get you verified, as they look at your maturity level. And from what you have displayed so far, I think you just got fail verified.
Now you are starting on a very bad note here at ASC, with the people who will help you, if you fucking grow up, and act your age.
Yea wow, you're right, I did say I wanted an airsoft pistol. I ALSO said that I will not fucking waste my time driving out somewhere to verify my age (ha what a joke, I need to verify my age to purchase a toy, that rule is almost as ridiculous as the airsoft laws themselves here) This also does not matter since, like i said again, will not be buying an airsoft pistol on this website. Correct me if I'm mistaken, but are you implying that i need to be "Age Verified" to get an answer to the question I had asked in the beginning of this thread, because that's what it seems like. Uh oh, I've made a bad impression on a website that I will never log onto again once I buy my toy. Lol, please delete my account already so I don't have to keep marking the emails I get from here as junk. Though, I will thank the people again that tried to help me out and they should know who they are.

Last edited by shotshooter44; September 3rd, 2010 at 02:46..
shotshooter44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 3rd, 2010, 02:44   #18
Tex

bye

_/|
Tex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 3rd, 2010, 02:48   #19
pusangani
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"

You're welcome
Old September 3rd, 2010, 03:16   #20
Strelok

I always choke up a bit when people go on about how stupid the verification system is.

If its so stupid, why have so many hundreds of people "Wasted their time" to get verified? I mean, is it really no different than going out to a tim hortons and picking up a coffee? It just involves sparing a couple minutes and talking with some person.

Oh, it must be such a fucking inconvenience to you. Just for a toy pistol.

Now if you had taken up some of your valuable time to read a page or two on why the verification system is up, perhaps your opinion would change... But what i've read from you so far speaks nothing but ignorance and an excess of ego. I'm glad we've managed to weed out someone like you.
Strelok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 3rd, 2010, 03:25   #21
Schlyder
IronOverlord

"...Correct me if I'm mistaken, but are you implying that i need to be "Age Verified" to get an answer to the question I had asked in the beginning of this thread, because that's what it seems like."

If you can read, and understand English, it would have been clear to you long ago after reading the FAQs like told to, and when Pusangani told you no one is going to help you, until you are age verified.
He wasn't just trying to get some fucking typing practice in.
Old September 3rd, 2010, 03:56   #22
Cortex
Has a life outside Airsoft

Rules are rules and if they're broken for one person, even if that person was a glorious beacon of airsoft safety, knowledge, and common sense, then everyone else would want to get airsoft guns when they're unverified.

It's almost impossible to get "real" airsoft guns with no clear or smoked bits unless you're Age Verified. You're limited to retail stores like Canadian Tire and Bass Pro if you refuse to get Age Verified, and those stores sell completely clear and fairly poor quality "soft air" guns.

I suggest you don't bother posting again. Take awhile to cool off and just READ everything you can that seems "official" on this site. Your access to this website, and all others like it in Canada is a privilege... One that you seem determined to lose!
Old September 3rd, 2010, 09:15   #23
Ozone06

Wow just wow, Half the fun is interacting with the members, getting to know people with like minds, this guys attitude screams 16 year old epeen forum troll.
Ozone06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 6th, 2010, 20:44   #24
JamesTB14
* 14 years old *

This guy acted like I did.....a dumbass. Although, his anger is that he doesn't want to buy a gun from ASC, he just came to ASC for a recommendation to buy a gun somewhere else. Although, I handled the feedback in that manner, and got flamed just as hardcore as he did.......I'm never doing that stupid shit again....
JamesTB14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 8th, 2010, 23:30   #25
redzaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by shotshooter44 View Post
Hey all, airsoft noob here :]. To be honest I've never played airsoft in my life and don't think i ever will, not because of the actual game itself (it looks like hell of a fun time) but because there are no local fields around where I live.

Well anyways, I'm looking to buy an airsoft pistol to play with around at my house, just for plinking cans off in the backyard, wont be shooting anybody or anything living. Specifically looking for a pistol with over 400 fps and *no see throughs*, can be metal or strong plastic that runs off Co2 or green gas / propane.

I also apologize if this is the wrong section to post this thread at but i thought the general section would be the most appropriate. If any of you are wondering, I'm 19 years of age but don't think ill be able to get age verified since I don't play airsoft and won't be at any fields (if i read the age verification thread right).

So, if any of you could suggest a place to purchase an airsoft pistol that fits my want description that will ship to BC canada I'd really appreciate it. thanks.
hmmm... he needs an airsoft gun for plinking, hmmm... walmart has them springers ones, low maintenance and you can always paint them rite?
or just look around the dang site and find what you need
*cough*use the search button*cough*
За Родину!
BRRRRRT!
redzaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 8th, 2010, 23:42   #26
Coma
Age Verification Removed Due To Trade Dispute

Simple answer could've been "No, none that will sell to an unverified user." fellas. It would've conveyed the proper message, answered his question accurately, and not resulted in the typical ASC flames and circle-jerking.

Seriously this shit has been going on for years now. What teh fuck is wrong with some of you?

btw nothing personal guys, some of you have made obvious contributions to the site as well. Just remarking on a trend around here.

Last edited by Coma; September 9th, 2010 at 01:11.. Reason: didn't wanna offend anyone. such a nice guy...
Coma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 8th, 2010, 23:48   #27
rideout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coma View Post
Simple answer could've been "No, none that will sell to an unverified user." fellas. It would've conveyed the proper message, answered his question accurately, and not resulted in the typical ASC flames and circle-jerking.

Seriously this shit has been going on for years now. What teh fuck is wrong with some of you?
Couldn't agree more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbinger of Darkness View Post
No, but the pope was phone.
rideout is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank