Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Media
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

This is P90 thread

:

Airsoft Media

Old January 17th, 2014, 16:48   #226
WeG39c

yea i was hoping someone on here would have experience with the king arms p90. Ill keep trying to find some info. My highcap actually works fine amazingly. i have filled it up and fired on full auto 3 times. No feeding issues and emptied the whole mag each time. maybe im lucky who knows haha
WeG39c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 18th, 2014, 10:13   #227
Mugshot

I have a KA P90, 2x 100rd midcap and 1x 300 hicap. Allbof them are KA. I had more problems at first with the hicap. I never had misfeed with the midcap. I'm rarely shooting in full auto... I'm running Bioval 0.20 BBs.

Last edited by Mugshot; January 20th, 2014 at 08:43..
Mugshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 19th, 2014, 23:20   #228
Memphishills

This is P90 thread

New to the forums, and new to Airsoft. I decided to go with a P90 as my primary (since it is one of my favourite guns).

It's a KA and I have 2x Mids and 1 HiCap.

I upgraded it with the following:

Angel Customer 6.01 250mm tight bore
Angel Custom CNC Thor Hopup
Angel Custom Aluminum h-nub and W bucking.
Hawk aluminum nozzle (not installed yet)
And a Red/Green Dot sight.

Looking forward to playing this season.
Memphishills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 20th, 2014, 03:26   #229
WeG39c

What brand of mid caps?
Old January 20th, 2014, 07:01   #230
Mugshot

Mine are all 3 KA. I have no more misfeed on the hicap since i sprayed some silicon inside.

Last edited by Mugshot; January 20th, 2014 at 08:43..
Mugshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 20th, 2014, 10:59   #231
Memphishills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugshot View Post
Mine are all 3 KA. I have no more misfeed on the hicap since i sprayed some silicon inside.

Ditto
Memphishills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 20th, 2014, 14:20   #232
slowbird

I hated using my Highcap. It was a last resort with my setup.

It would feed well then stop. I would have to tap the top of the mag (over the winding gears) and I'd hear it whizzz and then catch. Did it with both Madbulls and Bastards.

I have zero feeding issues with my TM lows and my KA Mids.
Old January 20th, 2014, 19:53   #233
WeG39c

i really want to know if the MAG 168 round midcaps work on the king arms. Thats my first choice.
Old January 26th, 2014, 09:48   #234
hypostatic

Hi all,

As of yesterday, I've decided to purchase my first gun and get into airsoft! I've been obsessed with the P90 for years, so that'll be my starting point.

I've done about a dozen hours of research, and I'm considering the following items to start out with.

TM P90 TR

Sightmark Sure Shot Reflex Sight - http://www.opticsplanet.com/yukon-si...-sm13003b.html
Laserlyte Green Laser System - http://www.opticsplanet.com/laserlyt...stem-k-15.html
Angled Flashlight Mount - http://www.torontoairsoft.com/ACM-An...ch_p_1058.html

Hurricane butt extender (I'm 6'1)

I'll worry about upgrading internal components later.

I'm having a bit of difficulty figuring out whether these three additions are the correct rail type, and whether the laser and flashlight mount will fit the side rails on the TM P90 TR. (The green laser is more for fun than for anything )

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by hypostatic; January 26th, 2014 at 19:28..
hypostatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 27th, 2014, 17:24   #235
Short Round
Najohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypostatic View Post
Hi all,

As of yesterday, I've decided to purchase my first gun and get into airsoft! I've been obsessed with the P90 for years, so that'll be my starting point.

I've done about a dozen hours of research, and I'm considering the following items to start out with.

TM P90 TR

Sightmark Sure Shot Reflex Sight - http://www.opticsplanet.com/yukon-si...-sm13003b.html
Laserlyte Green Laser System - http://www.opticsplanet.com/laserlyt...stem-k-15.html
Angled Flashlight Mount - http://www.torontoairsoft.com/ACM-An...ch_p_1058.html

Hurricane butt extender (I'm 6'1)

I'll worry about upgrading internal components later.

I'm having a bit of difficulty figuring out whether these three additions are the correct rail type, and whether the laser and flashlight mount will fit the side rails on the TM P90 TR. (The green laser is more for fun than for anything )

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I don't know where you are ordering from, if you are in Canada make sure OpticsPlanet will ship those items into Canada. I know they have a lot of ITAR stuff on their site which they will not ship to Canada. I have an odd feeling that the laser and red dot will be on ITAR so checkout that before you buy it.

For the Flashlight mount make sure it doesn't impede with the insertion of the magazine.

Personally I would say avoid getting the Laser, if you are set on getting one for your own preference sure get it, however at least in Canada especially Ontario they are not common/frowned upon. Regardless if it is rated safe for usage, you or anyone else don't have the right to fuck around with someone else's eyes and there is always that possibly of something going wrong.

Now that is not to say you would or will do that, I am just stating my opinion on the topic, I am sure others feel differently. If you just want a laser show then I guess that's all up to you, I just would see that being a waste of money though at that point.

For the Butt extender, I'd say get the Angel Custom one (http://store.bentbarrelairsoft.com/c...mounting-point). It will be more sturdy (made of plastic) which locks into the stock like the original buttpad, than the Hurricane one (Rubber) which goes over the entire stock of the gun.

Honestly, I'd say get that Angel Custom Stock extension, a good flashlight and Red Dot (Check Airsoft Store Canada) and you will be set. TM P90s are a great pick for a base/starter gun. And yes, the Laser and Flashlight mount would fit on the side rails.

Last edited by Short Round; January 27th, 2014 at 17:26..
Short Round is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 27th, 2014, 22:15   #236
targetGspot

I always had issues with my hicap, midcaps were fine (just don't fill them all the way, 5 less than max is good) on my echo1 p90. My friend that I sold it to, doubled the spring in the hicap and it feeds much better now.
Old January 30th, 2014, 20:01   #237
jordan7831
will always be Mike Litoris in our hearts

Quick question for you guys. What gun cases do you use to transport your P90s? Im having a difficult time finding a hard plastic case that is under 30" in length.

Thanks,

Jordan
jordan7831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2014, 22:31   #238
Short Round
Najohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordan7831 View Post
Quick question for you guys. What gun cases do you use to transport your P90s? Im having a difficult time finding a hard plastic case that is under 30" in length.

Thanks,

Jordan
The Pelican 1650 case is 28" and is very deep so you could store more in it. But the price tag (I saw between $200-$400+ with a quick search) might be an issue.

But there is always this https://www.007airsoft.com/product.p...ub=50&view=508, it's by SRC and roughly 25".

I personally run a Condor 36" soft case because I like to carry a backup gun as well as a bunch of extra parts and crap in case I need it. However hopefully in the future whenever I am not missing out on their famous sales I plan on buying a LCT Load-Out bag because I am lazy as fuck and want everything I need for games in one bag/a bag with wheels.

Last edited by Short Round; January 30th, 2014 at 22:34..
Short Round is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 31st, 2014, 08:36   #239
lurkingknight
"bb bukakke" KING!

I have a mezzi 36" case. I haven't quite decided how I want to lay it out yet, so I haven't cut any foam for it yet but I can put the p90 in it plus about 5 or 6 mags.
Old January 31st, 2014, 17:54   #240
hypostatic

Quick question - I was set on buying a TM P90 TR, but a retailer I spoke to said that it is illegal in Canada. What??? How are they for sale at so many stores if they are illegal? And how are they used by so many people?
hypostatic is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Media