Airsoft Canada
https://www.replicaairguns.ca/airsoft

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Official I hate Canada postal service thread!!!

:

General

Closed Thread

Old November 10th, 2009, 01:14   #181
KND
* AV revoked *

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunscythe View Post
I have been waiting since September for a big order from Redwolf....that was sent "express". it went through customs quickly, then got bogged down in BC on October 1st.

Since then, it hasn't moved, and Canada Post won't deal with me. So now I'm stuck doing things the slow way. It's already been almost two months...I assume it'll be another two.

Another parcel stolen by a CP employee that saw Redwolf and went "ooOO".
I suggest you send an e-mail to Redwolf to inform them, they will deal with you since all international packages send from Redwolf has insurance.

Old November 10th, 2009, 01:34   #182
gunscythe

Quote:
Originally Posted by KND View Post
I suggest you send an e-mail to Redwolf to inform them, they will deal with you since all international packages send from Redwolf has insurance.
I wrote them immediately, but they said they cannot do anything until Canada Post declares it "Lost". Canada Post hasn't officially declared it lost. And of course Canada Post won't deal with the receiver...only the sender. Frustrating...
Old November 10th, 2009, 17:36   #183
Forever_kaos

So went to send a package at the usual Post office near me.

Seen the lady there a few times, whatever.

Shipped the package Regular, and she then went on to tell me I would not get a tracking or I have to pay for it extra.
Meanwhile I shipped a package 2-3 days ago Regular with the guy at the other part of the desk and got a tracking, handed me my receipt and that was that.

And she's not some new lady, she's been there awhile and I've dealt with her numerous times too.

Unless this is some new policy that came into effect (which I doubt.)
:S
Old November 19th, 2009, 12:10   #184
Muffin

Exclamation Damaged from Canada Post

Greetings everyone,
I recently sold my airsoft gun online and shipped it out via Canada post. When it arrived to the buyer he opened the package to find it had already been opened, dismantled and then left in that state. While it was taken apart pieces were broken and parts that had been removed were missing. It was then shipped in pieces to the designated address.
Obviously, the buyer was not impressed and I want to fix this issue. I've been in contact with CP and I am told that I will need to get a repair list from a legit shop, then fax it over to them. I do have insurance on it but since it is repairable they will only pay for the repair.

So I need to know who could do this for me, I know what it all needs to get back up and running, but I need a shop to do the paper work so to speak.

This is the second time this has happened to me thanks to CP, and I'm tired of it.
Old November 19th, 2009, 12:20   #185
L473ncy

Maybe try Capital Airsoft or 007. They could probably repair it and write a quote AND they're actual storefronts so could give you a legit and professional looking repair quote.

I'm also surprised that the package was opened. Doesn't that kind of imply someone knew it was an airsoft gun and played around with it before delivering it?

I would inquire about that since it's a federal offence to do such a thing.

Also what method of delivery did you use? IIRC there are two ways to ship one being it's contracted out to the lowest bidder and the other is actual CP guys who deliver.
Old November 19th, 2009, 12:22   #186
Styrak

Send a message via MSN to Styrak
WTF?

Call them up, talk to someone higher up, and bitch at them that their employees should not be opening your packages.

It's a criminal offense to open someone else's mail.

Also, just a question, was there any markings on the box to show it was a gun? Or did you cover up any markings and/or ship the box inside out? Doesn't excuse any of that, but I'm just wondering.

Airsoft Sales and Repair/Upgrade Services

Last edited by Styrak; November 19th, 2009 at 12:30..
Old November 19th, 2009, 12:32   #187
Muffin

The package was plain and wrapped so there were no suggestions to say what was inside. I'm not sure if they scan the packages? Perhaps.
It was shipped regular post so I'm not sure if that means that it was picked up from CP or delivered from CP.
Old November 19th, 2009, 14:07   #188
T_A_N_K

Why did they open your package exactly? Was it CP or Customs? Also did you send it by Ground or Air?
Old November 19th, 2009, 18:45   #189
Muffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by T_A_N_K View Post
Why did they open your package exactly? Was it CP or Customs? Also did you send it by Ground or Air?
I still don't know why it was opened. It stayed in Canada so I'd say CP did it. It was send ground.

The last time this happened is when I sold my custom King Arms M4 CQB. The package was opened, half of the gun was dismantled and the EOTech was stolen. It was only a replica but still, why are the packages being torn through?
Old November 19th, 2009, 19:29   #190
T_A_N_K

if it was sent by air, customs can check it even though its domestic. Id be like why the fuck did you open my package in the first place. Ask them also are they going to cover the lost of business due to they're actions?

If they don't know, ask to speak the the next person in charge, so on and so forth. Otherwise contact CP directly, through their website/CSR.
Old November 19th, 2009, 21:23   #191
pusangani
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"

Get the buyer to make a list of everything that was broken, then get a price list all from the same source and then add the cost of the gundoc services to the total. Where is the buyer located?
Old November 20th, 2009, 00:07   #192
Muffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusangani View Post
Get the buyer to make a list of everything that was broken, then get a price list all from the same source and then add the cost of the gundoc services to the total. Where is the buyer located?
Quebec, can't remember the city off hand.
Old November 20th, 2009, 00:58   #193
Gunny_McSmith
a.k.a. Palucol

did the buyer noticed any ''delay '' in shipping, ''tracking number not updating'' before receiving his gun?
Old November 20th, 2009, 01:18   #194
Muffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palucol View Post
did the buyer noticed any ''delay '' in shipping, ''tracking number not updating'' before receiving his gun?
No it arrived on time.
Old November 20th, 2009, 10:12   #195
de-mix

Many years ago, I was sending a parcel to Mississauga area, Which is quite close; was an Mp5.
Box reversed, completely wrapped. No indication of anything what-so-ever.
However the name was Armed, P as I couldn't recall the players real name.

With all the diversity Ar'med could be just another name

Ended up getting thrown into the RCMP Firearms Lockup down by the Airport.
They stripped the crap out of the gun, and eventually gave it back as I luckily retrieved it before its "disposal"

Some CP employee decided to open it.

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General