Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

VSR-10 Question

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Old April 18th, 2008, 18:57   #1
Quebecranger

Is the VSR-10 Clone any good?

do the VSR-10 Marui Clone- OD is a great gun beacus i dont know how much meter that gun soot can you help me plz....

Link:http://buyairsoft.ca/catalog/product...roducts_id=370

Last edited by ILLusion; April 18th, 2008 at 19:11..
Quebecranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 18th, 2008, 19:08   #2
Muffin

your question is a bit confusing their friend, try spell checking before you post something, but the marui VSR-10 Clone aint a bad gun, i have one of them, the only thing is that where it says compatible with TM, thats only half true. Plus its a China make, mine came to me pretty solid(with the odd lose screw) but now most the screws are stripped and its falling apart. it performs alright, miss fires every couple times, it might perform better with an actual TM mag, but over all if your looking for a long lasting sniper i wouldn't really reccomend it, but if your just starting out, its pretty good to start with.
Muffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 18th, 2008, 19:09   #3
ILLusion
GBB Whisperer

Make one more thread with an incomplete and vague title ending in "..." and I'll throw it directly in to the trash and lock it.

DON'T DO IT ANYMORE!

Also, post gun questions in "Airsoft Guns Discussion" forum.

Thanks.
ILLusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 19th, 2008, 02:55   #4
Dusti69

Send a message via Yahoo to Dusti69
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quebecranger View Post
do the VSR-10 Marui Clone- OD is a great gun beacus i dont know how much meter that gun soot can you help me plz....

Link:http://buyairsoft.ca/catalog/product...roducts_id=370
oh man .... reminds me of the manuals that come with the guns with that ridiculous grammar.

from the box of a BE sl-8:
Quote:
the product simulates the real gun and reapears the excellent mechanical assembly it makes operation more exciting. it has high percentage of hits. moreover, there is the equipment for adjusting the distance.
dont let the elitist gun snobs who only clicked on your post to thread shit tell you other wise (they are OHHHH so helpful here- they wont offer you any help but will be self rightous pricks cause they are CLEARLY 'pros' who overpaid for their guns roflmao)
Dusti69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 19th, 2008, 08:48   #5
Bowers

Send a message via MSN to Bowers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusti69 View Post
oh man .... reminds me of the manuals that come with the guns with that ridiculous grammar.

from the box of a BE sl-8:
well judging by the fact hes from quebec it would lead me to believe english may possibly not be his first language

tinks befores yu speeks!
Bowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 19th, 2008, 14:11   #6
Mitcheru

i think what the op is trying to say is "might anybody know what fps this gun shoots at?". "Approx. Velocity: 430-450FPS (0.2 Gram BB's)- Our Test Model Fired 474, 475, and 474 with Three consecutive, back to back shots!", thats according to thier tests, but its from buy airsoft so im ganna guess it shoots at 430.. still good for the price, i actually might consider buying this just for fun.
Mitcheru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 19th, 2008, 14:14   #7
ThunderCactus
Not Eye Safe, Pretty Boy Maximus on the field take his picture!

See now the problem with clones, is that it's a clone of the gun itself, not a copy of the blueprint. So if theres any tolerances that are out from the blueprint in the production run, they will be even more out on the clone's production run, making it incompatible without modification
ThunderCactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 19th, 2008, 18:51   #8
Dusti69

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCSF-Bowers View Post
well judging by the fact hes from quebec it would lead me to believe english may possibly not be his first language

tinks befores yu speeks!
i said reminds me of.
the grammar on thoe boxes and in the gun manuals isnt bad grammar. its just the grammar of the country its from. usually china and japan. when you translate japanese into english you get that awful and confusing to us grammar
dont let the elitist gun snobs who only clicked on your post to thread shit tell you other wise (they are OHHHH so helpful here- they wont offer you any help but will be self rightous pricks cause they are CLEARLY 'pros' who overpaid for their guns roflmao)
Old April 19th, 2008, 18:52   #9
Bowers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusti69 View Post
i said reminds me of.
the grammar on thoe boxes and in the gun manuals isnt bad grammar. its just the grammar of the country its from. usually china and japan. when you translate japanese into english you get that awful and confusing to us grammar
ahh yes yes good old engrish
Old April 19th, 2008, 20:16   #10
Dusti69

i think id actually rather read that stuff than ebonics. mainly ebonics coming from a white persons mouth.
"whut is up doggie? fucking right doggie" something about that makes you just like omg shut up
yea yea yea i tell you erryteeng ....at least you can get half a chuckle out of that

Last edited by Dusti69; April 19th, 2008 at 20:18..
Old July 10th, 2008, 22:04   #11
m700murder
Banned

i personaly own this gun and it shoots inbetween 150-170 feet (head shots at 110 feet). that translates to about 40m-50m. its a prety decent gun, good for a begginer
m700murder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 10th, 2008, 22:09   #12
Bowers

Quote:
Originally Posted by m700murder View Post
i personaly own this gun and it shoots inbetween 150-170 feet (head shots at 110 feet). that translates to about 40m-50m. its a prety decent gun, good for a begginer
welcome back kiddo i see ya didnt kill your self eh? by the way none of us went to "prisin"
Old July 10th, 2008, 22:11   #13
PaCHeKo!

Send a message via MSN to PaCHeKo!
Nice necro for telling people that you have a sniper rifle and that your back...

WE DON'T CARE.

P.M.C. - Prostituée Militaire de Campagne.
PaCHeKo! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 10th, 2008, 22:12   #14
Langohr_9mm

Send a message via MSN to Langohr_9mm
Well.. I went to Prisin... and can tell you this.. people DO get raped in holding... *Shudder*

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDN_Stalker View Post
Put a sign up "Trespassers will be RAPED!!!" and then occasionally run up to people while carrying a large dildo.
Langohr_9mm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 10th, 2008, 22:56   #15
Muffin

A classic m700murder move, digging up threads that have been dead and forgotten, then adding comments about his toy that is not worth $20.
Muffin is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion