KWA Glock 19 GBB Wont Cock

:

Gas Gun Solutions

Old September 26th, 2005, 19:16   #1
Balzerk07

Send a message via MSN to Balzerk07
KWA Glock 19 GBB Wont Cock

Background info:
Bought the KWA Glock 19 in Januray. Has worked great until recently. I noticed the slide started to become sluggish and sometimes it wouldnt cycle at all when firing. Once this had gone on for a little while I had decided to to take the gun apart and clean it out, make sure everything was ok. I did that and everything seemed fine. Slide moved correctly, wasnt sluggish at all. But after a few more pulls on the slide a piece fell out, a very small piece which I will try and take a picture of and provide. I dont know where exactly it came from but I'm almost certain it came from the lower portion of the gun, the trigger assembly.

Now I dont know if this is correct which is why im asking now butI heard that KWA and KSC parts are made from the same molds or to something of that extent. So im thinking that if I can get an entirely new lower portion of my gun and just use my existing slide that It will work again. Meaning that any KWA or KSC glock 19 trigger assembly will work?

Any input anyone has would be greatly appreciated.
Balzerk07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 26th, 2005, 19:20   #2
TheYellowDart
Myoga

Yea, all the parts between the KSC and the KWA G19 are interchangable. But the part that probably broke was the hammer. You might be able to buy just that part from one of the HK group orders that go on here. Did you by any chance dry fire the gun with the slide off?
TheYellowDart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 26th, 2005, 20:36   #3
ILL9MIL

Does the piece that fell out look like just a little metal nub? I am betting the little tiny piece of your Sear that actually locks the hammer has busted off. You can try to order the sear from UNcompany, WGCshop, or DENtrinity. One of them should have the sear in stock.

Where are you located?

edit
this is what you probably need http://www.dentrinityshop.com/images...see_detail.gif

I circled the part that would have broken on the sear, it's hard to see from that picture, but it's basically a little nub hook shaped piece.

I am guessing you cant take your slide off either, cuz the hammer wont stay back, if you are in the US Id say ship it to me cuz I have fixed two G19s that this has happened to.

another edit
part #83 I circled the little nub
ILL9MIL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 27th, 2005, 17:09   #4
Balzerk07

That looks exactly like the piece that broke. Sadly im not in the US otherwise I would send it to you.

As for the link of the part you put up, it doesnt seem to work for me. And when I go to WGC's website or even DEN Trinity I can't find the part I need. If you could link me to the part that would be great. Thanks for all your help.
Old September 27th, 2005, 21:05   #5
Balzerk07

That looks exactly like the piece that broke. Sadly im not in the US otherwise I would send it to you.

As for the link of the part you put up, it doesnt seem to work for me. And when I go to WGC's website or even DEN Trinity I can't find the part I need. If you could link me to the part that would be great. Thanks for all your help.
Old September 27th, 2005, 22:36   #6
ILL9MIL

Do a search for KSC GLOCK 17 on DEN, it is on the 5th page 4th item down.

This link should work to the page its on.

http://www.dentrinityshop.com/den_se...17&pg=5&rpp=10

They label it part #87 and on the diagram its #83, but it is the correct part, Ive ordered them from DEN before.

Hope it works out for you.
ILL9MIL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 28th, 2005, 15:41   #7
Balzerk07

Thanks again. I've sent out my order for the part now I just need to figure out how to install it, or who might be a better question.
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Doctor's Corner > Gas Gun Solutions