Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

A closer look at the Magnifier Clone

:

Reviews

Old November 16th, 2007, 08:27   #1
Wangstang

A closer look at the Magnifier Clone

I have been saying that I'd post pics that give a good look at some of Huang's products. I am building this thread as I go back and look up old posts and upload pics, it should be done by the end of the night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wangstang View Post
The 3x magnifier is great. Very nicely made, the twist mount is solid and the clarity of the glass in the magnifier is very good. A rough measurement for max distance you can be away and still get a full view through the eye piece is about 2.5" going from the tip of my eye to the outer edge of the magnifier.

Looking through the magnifier and the AIMPOINT provides a very clear and good image with a solid dot still maintained.

More to come.

Wes
Here are some pics of the Magnifier he is offering, click on them for the larger versions:

A look at the mount:

Here are some pics of the REAL units with no removal of the rubber coating for mounts:

Edit to add: I do not endorse or condone the use of this product on anything at anytime anywhere, this is mearly a post reflecting my expeince/observation of the item in question. I am in no way related to the sale, manufacture, distribution, etc of this product or any other products. Also I have no relation or agreement with Charles Huang/Dragon Red Airsoft.

Last edited by Wangstang; March 30th, 2008 at 20:05..
Wangstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 26th, 2007, 17:37   #2
Wangstang

Here's another review from the original 3x thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stag6.8 View Post
I went to the real steel range to try out the magnifier....and...it worked great...I shot a quick 100 rounds at 75 yards to start and no recoil damage and held its zero...shooting prone(which is my first time trying)it was a little high and to the left(25 rounds and 50 yards)..dailed the aimpoint the the direction of the bullet travel and got right over the target....pulled target back to 75 yards ....did another 25 rounds prone...and still got right over the target....I did the remaining 50 rounds from the bench...In which im used to shooting...one inch over the target....I did 100 rounds in which thats all I had time to shoot....the magnifier performed great....no recoil damage...and 6.8 spc caliber has double power and kick than a .223 and 20% less power than a .308...and kept its zero....thank you for offering a great product for such a great price...BTW...the ammo I was shooting was remington 6.8spc caliber 115gr FMJ....im going back to the range in a couple of weeks or so ....to tune it in for 100 yards+ ...enjoy the pics

Edit to add: I do not endorse or condone the use of this product on anything at anytime anywhere, this is mearly a post reflecting my expeince/observation of the item in question. I am in no way related to the sale, manufacture, distribution, etc of this product or any other products. Also I have no relation or agreement with Charles Huang/Dragon Red Airsoft.

Last edited by Wangstang; March 30th, 2008 at 20:05..
Wangstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 28th, 2007, 02:57   #3
rockafella

X-CELLENT!!! I am deffinately getting one of these bad boys.
Old November 28th, 2007, 03:02   #4
Rukus

Nice rifle. I might be hunting after Christmas lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackthorne View Post
Its a good thing stupidity doesnt have mass or whole sections of this board would collapse in and destroy themselves in a stupidity singularity.
Toys: SSG24, JG BAR 10, Krytac CRB, Krytac SPR, GG Black Orchid APR 9, Taurus PT99, TM MK23
Rukus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 16th, 2007, 20:37   #5
clementchew88

Send a message via MSN to clementchew88
Now if those things came with a twist mount....
clementchew88 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Reviews