View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2013, 12:03   #196
Brian McIlmoyle
8=======D

I want to put in place a couple of positions to assist with co-ordination of actions

People needed to assist

ALLIED Camp coordinator - Filled- Cpt Lee Cassar

AXIS- Camp Coordinator- Responsible for setting up the AXIS reenactment camp

Responsibilities include a general camp plan, compiling resources for the camp impression and finding out who is bringing what. I'll be creating a page on the website for each camp to provide contact information and a inventory for the camps.

General CAMP Coordinator- to keep the general camp organized-- the general camp will be organized in a military fashion as well sites will be assigned.

AXIS- Commander- I'll need one person to serve as overall commander - this person MUST have a fully developed Officer Impression of the rank of Major or Captain, and be equipped to reside in the Reenactment camp for the duration of the event- Tactical Leadership skills a MUST

ALLIED-Commander - I'll need one person to serve as overall ALLIED commander - This person MUST have a fully Officer Impression of the rank of Major or Captain, and be equipped to reside in the Reenactment camp for the duration of the event. Tactical Leadership skills a MUST - Filled- Cpt Lee Cassar

RESISTANCE Leade- Filled Jean D'Bois

SAFETY OFFICER- Each unit commander must coordinate a qualified first responder for each faction- these people must have and be qualified to use a first aid kit suitable for outdoor sports injuries. These people should have a Medic impression , but this is not required.
Toronto Downtown Age Verifier

OPERATION WOODSMAN

If the tongue could cut as the sword does, the dead would be infinite

Last edited by Brian McIlmoyle; July 17th, 2013 at 12:48..
Brian McIlmoyle is offline   Reply With Quote