View Single Post
Old October 20th, 2015, 01:33   #1
Demogorgon

Thumbs up RUST: Grand game idea

Game synopsis:
Rust is a survival/crafting FPS game where players harvest resources, craft armor, weapons, and other useful items, and build bases all while protecting themselves from radioactive animals and each other. It's a free for all set in a post-fallout wasteland with a few radioactive factories/towns left standing.

Needless to say, I am obsessed with Rust.

Rust is what got me into airsoft. The thrill of hunting and being hunted; hiding, running, building protective structures, all in the great outdoors. I asked myself if there was a way to do it for real, and eventually I found airsoft.

That being said, I am looking to one day set up a big game out in the woods or in some field. Players would have to make alliances before the game starts, and they'd go out, scavenge for water/food, bb bags, and things to build shelters/bases out of (these resources would be scattered). Then they'd either defend their base or raid the other groups' bases. That's pretty much the gist.

Well, what do you guys think? I'm in Mississauga but I'd drive a decent distance if someone could help me set this up somewhere. Finch Field?, Hill 437? Either way, sounds like a great spring/summer event for 2016!

Demogorgon is offline   Reply With Quote