View Single Post
Old March 20th, 2023, 13:45   #7
N_Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwokwai View Post
I'm curious as to which airsoft revolvers are actually durable enough to use for IPSC. A lot of plastic out there that I don't think can take the wear & tear. A starter's guide would probably be good if anybody has the time to put one together.
None of any Airsoft would last long for gaming or practical shooting, even revolver, basic maintenance and service are needed.

All the Japanese revolver models are plastic, they wear quick and last for hundreds shots and having troubles mostly, no good for gaming at all, i had them for collections only, but the Taiwan made full metal models, alot better.

Let?s say my ASG 715, I have 5 pcs for my collection, but the one i use for actionair practical shooting, been 5-6 years and put through more than 5000 rds, it?s still running good(you have to keep it in good maintained), but moon clip compatible models is only ASG 715 by manufacturer, Rhino one is after market and Umarex M29 is my custom made, Umarex R8 you can get moon clip and custom make it too, so pick whatever available in the market you should be good for some double action shell reloading fun!

PS, if you want to experience them, you may come visit us at Practical Shooter Corner in Markham, I’m there in most of the Friday evening.

Last edited by N_Force; March 22nd, 2023 at 08:05..
N_Force is offline   Reply With Quote