View Single Post
Old September 18th, 2012, 13:47   #8
Gato
ASC's Whiny Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK WOLF View Post
Oh Awesome!!!! cause it actually was another "Respected" Member of this community who actually said you were an Idiot...
I appreciate your love for the sport, and somewhat limited knowledge of S.O.P's, but as someone who has worked on dozens of movie sets, who owns and operates Real Fire Arms, and has been shooting Before you were Born... I'm somewhat experienced in these kinds of situations.
So no need to scream and cry, i took your advice gracefully, and I Always welcome input,
but don't get out of hand please
Working on movie sets doesn't mean much, most people on those don't know the first thing about firearms handling.

Operating real firearms? You don't even appear to know that firearm isone word. The word firearm aside, handling and operating live/real firearms doesn't mean you know what you're doing, I've watched many people operate real firearms with the mistaken belief that they were doing it correctly.

In regards to doing so since before I was born, that may or may not be true. The bigger question there is whether you've been doing so correctly. Another question is whether you've ever done so in a non-static evironment with live ammunition with a group. I have, both outdoors and in close quarters. Due to your repeated lack of muzzle control, I doubt any self respecting RO would have allowed you on the line.

Somewhat experienced doesn't mean experienced, nor does it mean you're an expert.

As far as idiots with less firearm experience go: Both Viperfish/Kohaku and I are current CF, with Viperfish being an Infanteer with a unit who are retardedly obsessed with CQB drill and weapons handling safety. I've been handling firearms since about the age of 5 or 6 and have clearly had principles and rules drill into me that you have not.
Certified Level 3.1415926 Sniper Certified
Certified Level 3.1415926 Orbital Weapons platform Certified

Last edited by Gato; September 18th, 2012 at 13:52..
Gato is offline   Reply With Quote