View Single Post
Old September 11th, 2018, 19:32   #1
Donster 125
Banned

Back from the dead...

So this will be a bit of a longer post.

I have been on an airlift hiatus for almost 10 years now. Got out to get into real steel. Love my real steel, always will. However, I am looking to get back into airsoft.

I have many questions that I need answered since A LOT has changed during my time away that I feel like a noob again. Things that I thought were constants, are no longer and guns that used to costs thousands of dollars can now be had for a fraction of that. That's how long ago I was in the community.

To give you all some perspective, I am the individual who wrote this thread.

That thread along dates me, not so much for the time it was written, but for the content that it contains.

Please bear with me as I try to get caught up on the new ins and outs of Canadian airsoft.

To begin, I have emailed the moderator Bloodsport, to see if he can help my regain my old account. My old email that I used is no longer active an I can no longer remember my password for my old account. I would like to try and reclaim it as I was age verified and had a very high, positive, Trader Rating.

If anyone can point me into the direction of a moderator to help me recover my old account, I would appreciate it.

Now, onto my rambling questions (to which I apologize in advance):

I’ve noticed BB Bastard is no longer around. They used to by the epitome of BBs. Who makes the top-tier brand now?

Is TM still king? I have seen the elusive VFG is now plentiful in Canada, along with the brand G&G. Is G&G good to go now? I am interested in the TM 416 Delta because of the ability to closely replicate my real steal in terms of manipulation and reloading. Is this a decent option in today’s day and age?

Who makes the best Glock GBB pistol? Is KWA still a good go-to? Are TM 1911s still amazing?

Which company is worth looking into for a one-stop shop for airsoft guns and upgrades (i.e.: Prometheus inner barrels, etc)?

Lastly, is there a quality gunsmith in the GTA that I can go to?

Thanks to all who post and I am glad to be back!

D
Donster 125 is offline   Reply With Quote