Thread: AK vs M4 (AR)
View Single Post
Old October 10th, 2018, 09:49   #11
Einstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datawraith View Post
Everybody I hang with knows I really dislike AKs due to weight, bulk, and ergonomics, but he (xevous) managed to build one that I actually really like (due to the internal and external parts he used and his own tech skills). I still wouldn't pick it over my AR though :P
Can you explain what he did to the AK for you to like it? maybe even link a picture. And why do you still prefer your AR? Even if your answer is "I like it better due to how it looks" that is still relevant to me and other can draw conclusions form it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datawraith View Post
My advice is to go out and find people with those platforms and see if they'll let you try doing rifle manipulations with both platforms. Practice sighting in from various positions (snapping up from low ready, dynamic shooting positions), moving around with the rifle shouldered and off shoulder, shoulder transitions, target transitions, fire control manipulation, etc. Basically everything that you would do in game.
Thanks for this. I've never really been satisfied with simply holding a gun at the shop.
Einstein is offline   Reply With Quote