Thread: Vietnam FAQ
View Single Post
Old April 18th, 2013, 12:46   #13
5kull

How did I miss this thread!

I started hosting Vietnam games last year, first game 80 US/VC-NVA/Civilians on the field. I grew up with this war and wanted people to experience a little bit of it.

Early on I had to make a decision, be very demanding with uniforms or give people a chance to try it and see if they like it. They liked it so much that we have very little pictures of the actual combat. I had about a dozen people give me the same line "Man, I was so immersed I forgot to take pictures, sorry"

The result was that we had 80's Canadian helmets and Austrian M1 and canadian od pants and M4's with carry handles but players loved it and this year I see a lot of units forming up and people are buying the right stuff, M16's, Prc-77, ERDL and camo. Unit badge and flak jackets etc.

We will have Tropic Lightning and MACV-SOG and 26th Marine "The professionnals", Lrrp's etc.

We will still have Canadian OD and M4's and AK74's on the field, but when you see that VC come out of the jungle you know your in Nam

Here's some pictures, hope you like them and make positive comments. It's all in french but you can just imagine it's Vietnamese

Dinky dau

Vietnam Airsoft, Pont Rouge 2012 - YouTube

AIRSOFT, FIGHT CLUB ,PONT-ROUGE, VIETNAM(2) 2012 - YouTube

Vietnam Pont Rouge (Airsoft) : 11 aout 2012 (Quebec) - YouTube

http://mil-xp.com/photos/

Last edited by 5kull; April 18th, 2013 at 12:48..
5kull is offline   Reply With Quote