View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2020, 04:38   #81
FAZR

Starting off my little collection is my C8IUR WIP.
I am currently after a LA5 PEQ, EXPS3, ARMS front and rear BUIS, 3D printed ambi selector (working on that now), and a LCS Engineering Outpost Ops Inc suppressor for the accessories. Then I'd like to get C8A3 trades for the lower, IUR trades for the upper, have it milled (extra rail slot and tapered rear), and miliput the rail/upper to make it look monolithic.
I won't get into specifics but this is my main airshit blaster, it's a VFC DSG build by Jaeger Project. I tried getting the trades done before painting it but Maple Airsoft Supply stopped emailing me back after their 2nd reply to me...(?)
So if anyone here knows a reputable engraver in Canada let me know!
*last photo you can see the ambi mag release, and the PEQ16 removed*

C8CQB
This is my backup rifle, the lower is not kosher because I use my IUR lower with this upper when used.
The entire upper in this photo is 1:1 to Chay's C8CQB (chillinginthegray on IG), however I did throw my LA5 on the top rail and I will be putting the 553 from the IUR onto it once I get a new EXPS3. The future for this is getting a rear ARMS BUIS, a whole new VFC upper so I can sell this rifle (why I haven't touched the lower) and then have it milled out. Annnnd if I can find a Surefire M73 rail for a good price I'll definitely get that for it.

C8SFW WIP

This is my WE GBBR, it's a plinker...never actually gamed it before because Nova Scotia sucks for gas guns.
Currently I gotta paint the stock (see group photo), get a rubber pad for it, Magpul RSA, rear ARMS BUIS. I won't get trades engraved for this, I might sell it TBH. I do plan on getting a LCS Engineering Outpost G6A2 for it as well, and the suppressor will be the same one for my IUR. Currently I have a Gemtech can on it to protect that stupid long 20" inner barrel in the meantime.
If I sell it I would keep everything on the upper for a VFC upper that I can use on my IUR, and if I do that I will 100% pick up a repro Gen 3 SpectreDR because the gen 1 is not kosher (also very ugly).

AS OF NOW GROUP PIC

Old group photo with my brothers C8CQB (black one)

I will upload a better group photo(s) once I'm finished building them all!
It's slow right now because I'm also working on a Russian OMON kit (gear and rifle), and a Dutch KCT 416A5 build.

Last edited by FAZR; April 21st, 2020 at 05:06..
FAZR is offline   Reply With Quote