View Single Post
Old August 14th, 2016, 00:35   #46
localfreerider
willing to perform services in a dark alley that may or may not leave you satisfied for a title. GFE = 1, looks = 2, BBFS for an extra $50.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinchio View Post
Why do you ask to meet someone in person to be age verified? I wonder what the liability is if something were to go south during an impromptu meeting. I would imagine the adminstrators of this site would bars some responsibility.
We verify people in person to keep a level of honesty and integrity in relation to the sales of airsoft guns on ASC. The community polices itself to keep scammers/fraudsters out of the mix and a relatively high assurance that the person your dealing with is on the level.

I don't see why we would have to go south to get age verified as it is a simple and painless process but if you insist and are paying may I suggest Cancun...

If you are implying that something terrible could happen during the AV process such as but not limited to (Earthquake, tsunami, nuclear/biological/terrorist attack, zombie apocalypse, ninjas or raging unicorns, ect...) rest assured that we have age verified thousands of members without such incident.

Should the un-inevitable happen it goes without saying that you are solely responsible for yourself.

Last edited by localfreerider; August 14th, 2016 at 14:43..
localfreerider is offline   Reply With Quote