View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2013, 23:52   #15
phloudernow

Send a message via MSN to phloudernow Send a message via Skype™ to phloudernow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigguyken View Post
Since it is against the law to ship airsoft items and parts out of Hong Kong. They are seeing who is helping them inside Hong Kong Post and also UPS. Fedex it seems won't take guns, but will take small parts. There are criminal charges for importing these items out of Hong Kong, even though it seems it was never really enforced before.
I have never heard of this before... like ever... I do not know of a law in HK that says it is against the law to ship airsoft items and parts "OUT" of hong kong.

Is there any legal document you can quote? I have not seen any document that specifically says but here is a doc that specifies fire arm laws in HK i can't understand it fully since the translation is confusing maybe someone can care to dissect it and tell us but as far as I am reading it looks legal as long as you have a licence to do so?

http://www.legislation.gov.hk/blis_i...3?OpenDocument

Because you stated that it is against the law to ship airsoft items and parts out of HK, what about all the big companies like CA, G&P, ARES? they are all HK companies that deal around the world so wouldn't they be breaking the law as well? I'm sure that they've done their research and there isn't an issue in exporting airsoft items and parts......UN has been around for 15 years...if it was law breaking to exporting airsoft I'm sure the customs control would have done something about it... just what Im thinking...even if its been lax the amount of airsoft being exported, I'm sure at least one or two have gotten into their hands to be inspected right? i mean thousands of airsoft guns are shipped out by different companies everyday.... Im just saying.....

I may be wrong but please I would really like to know..

PS. I am in no way being hostile just would really like to know... incase you take my msg in a wrong way
Custom SAI BLU Glock Build (Timberwolf Base)
Custom Zev Noveske Shooting Team Glock 34
Project Guns
Custom Zev Dragonfly G17 (Project) (In progress)

Last edited by phloudernow; April 28th, 2013 at 23:57..