View Single Post
Old January 20th, 2016, 12:16   #30
Activist
Airsoft SJW - potential hazard on the streets beware......

Could a mod please lock this thread?

I haven't posted on forums for a looong time and I forgot how some people think by conversing with one another like an egotistical yet ignorant bafoon is how people keep up their online persona's. Everyone's gotta try and sound witty yet insultingly arrogant at the same time..

Once again - to those that actually did something OTHER than judge, shit all over and insult this thread by making useful posts, I thank you!

This is the most hostile discussion board ever. Makes me sad that this is the general character of airsofters in Canada. Despicable. Ignorance. Arrogance. Judgements. Insults. Assumptions. Accusations. Etc.. This is plain embarrassing. I sincerely hope the poor quality of responses doesn't represent the members of this forum on a whole. Because this is just shameful.

I'll make a new thread with pics and video's once I get it constructed. I guess I was ignorant for thinking I could find some fellow creative people that found intrigue in idea's such as this.. To all the trolls: Go hard cuz I give up...Fighting with children is pointless and I'm not gonna lower myself just to keep up with all the idiots-