Thread: AK vs M4 (AR)
View Single Post
Old October 9th, 2018, 10:50   #1
Einstein

AK vs M4 (AR)

EDIT:

I decided to readjust the initial post. After having searched the internet far and wide, I have found no satisfactory answers to the great debate AK vs AR. I am not looking for the answer to this question, because we all know the best platforms depends on the set of criteria's someone has set out for themselves. Thus, I am looking for FACTS, OPINIONS and EXPERIENCES related to both platforms. Talk about everything: internals, externals, accessories, upgrades, brands, quality, price, game play, aesthetics, gear, ergonomics, manipulations, for beginner players, for experienced players etc. I will be following this thread closely and responding posts.

PRE EDIT:

Saturday I played a game and my friend let me run a couple of rounds with his sniper rifle. It was at this moment I realized how important precision is. I was usually the kind of guy to get close to the target, throw down a burst before the enemy spotted me and hope my initial burst hit the target. Now from my experience with said friends sniper, I'm not a terrible shot. I believe with the right gun and a little love I can get take the enemy out 99% of the time with 3 shots. Me and a friend are looking to make a kit to run together, we are hesitating between the LCT TX-M or the VFC HK416. I'm more familiar with AK's, he's more familiar with AR's.

So far we've agreed on 2 thing, we both prefer the reloads on the AR and the AK looks better.

On my side I find the AK to be an easy gun to work inside, the long stick batteries sure are fun, and I've seen great performances from both bases.

My question for you is: in your personal experiences what are the pros and cons of each platform? Externally, internally, how it affects your gear, does it affect your play-style, teching experience; the more details the better.

My goal is to choose the better base for me. As i mentioned above, I looking for something with a solid effective range and precision.

I know this post is over done and their are already a lot of threads about this, but none of them satisfied all my questions.

Write all your experiences with your airsofts, no matter how small the details. I will look this thread up regularly to interact with you guys.

Thanks a lot!

Last edited by Einstein; November 18th, 2019 at 17:02.. Reason: clarification
Einstein is offline   Reply With Quote