View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2011, 20:11   #32
HeadlessChicken

I have a WA M4CQB that I bought pretty well used about 7 months ago and its still running fine with occasional hickups; I slapped a fresh mag in and started running, I fell and I hit something solid right up against the bottom of the mag and the gun wouldn't fire till I loaded another fresh mag in.

Most of the problems I had with mine was when I first got it; Tyson diagnosed it and saw the sears were going, big chunk off of the bolt catch, needed a new hopup rubber and outer barrel (thanks Tys), then of course needed to rethread the upper receiver. After everything I spent fixing and modding the damn thing, I could have bought a new one. Its a finicky gun and needs a lot of TLC but it works great.

One thing has me scratching my head, I've been using Prowin mags with my gun without any problems but I've seen people saying they're crap. I've been running 4 and only recently have 1 down with a blown seal.
"Hey I'm the first one to say its a great country but its a straaaaange culture. This is a place where gun store owners are given a list of stolen credit cards but not a list of CRIMINALS and MANIACS. And now they're thinking of banning toy guns...AND THEY'RE GONNA KEEP THE F**KING REAL ONES!"
-George Carlin 1937 - 2008 (RIP buddy)
HeadlessChicken is offline   Reply With Quote