View Single Post
Old August 9th, 2017, 09:10   #5
alchemy

Frye festival of airsoft is kind of harsh. The guy didnt spend the money on models and blow, he used it as a capital investment which is something that everyone does, even if you goto buy a condo pre-construction. Until airsoft becomes mainstream popular and we have virgin mobile sponsoring events, most of the people hosting these games are going to be people like you and I, who are operating out of their homes, who are doing it on the side for the sheer enjoyment of it and to hopefully make a little money on the side. As someone who has done event planning on a larger scale (concerts and managing international talent) there is a lot of risk involved especially if you want to events wih more production value. For this reason I am a bit more understanding about the amount of time it could take to get a refund to people.

*edit* I will go on to say that I dont think the while situation is heing handled very well, and even though I doubt anyone will "lawyer up" as there just is noy enough money involved to be worth while, the rhetoric surrounding those comments looks pretty bad.

Last edited by alchemy; August 9th, 2017 at 09:55..
alchemy is offline   Reply With Quote