View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2011, 17:39   #4
-Skeletor-
danteh, whats with all your threads like this? I dunno if it's you, or another person with the usernam danteh but they are also asking questions about JTF and CANSOF on another forum. Just because you heard a rumor or read something(read from where?) means nothing.

CANSOF wears Canadian uniforms, not US - this is based on pictures of them. For the most part it is CADPAT, JTF also has black flight suits(or something similar). As well depending on the job they will wear civilian dress ie when working as Close Protection for Canadian Diplomats overseas - Also, regular CF pers also do Close Protection as well.

As well, there isn't much photos of CANSOFCOM, so I don't know where some of you are getting this "info" of them wearing US BDUs in urban enviroments, or when they are on joint ops they wear American uniforms.. where is this info coming from? Unless you know something for fact which is doubtfull when it comes to CANSOFCOM outside of seeing some picstures you shouldn't assume things or post "rumors". If they do have other uniforms, well there isn't any publicly released photos, etc so doesn't look like it's something they want the public to know about if they do have anything else.

Rugger_Can what is CADPAT vanilla? Who calls it that? It's CADPAT TW (Temperate Woodland)

danteh, CEUPAT? where did you hear about that? Never heard or seen anything with regards to an "urban" CADPAT

The closest I've seen of JTF(in pics) of them wearing anything other then CADPAT is an older pic of JTF dude with a US or British Rain jacket.

Last edited by -Skeletor-; May 3rd, 2011 at 18:03..