View Single Post
Old March 25th, 2006, 15:12   #36
R-ice

110-100

oh man I hope this isn't an old thread.. i dont need another warning...

but I believe it would be a bad charger, because i have brought back electronics from japan when I was there and vice versa, brought cell phone back and charged it a whole buncha times and it didn't fry in fact its still working, problem with it is it doesn't work on our networks i just charged it back to show people the pics I took on it. Brought back sony md player recorder thingy.. and that thing charges fine.. still works after 2 years of use. now this sounds stupid but i brought my OLD digi cam to japan and that changed fine and i got back and it still works. 100-110 shouldn't be that much of a difference. I brought back some other stuff like oh laptop... sony vaio..

yes by the same reasoning i guess your cars gas tank would be a problem.. but perhaps it defies logic lol.. ask david blaine... i becha he could do it.. =]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokanee
Quote:
Originally Posted by JourneyMan
lol, thats no problem at all.

All AEP chargers are rated to 100v, and mine certainly hasn't either craped out or overcharged. Just read mine, word for word says AC100V 50/60HZ 7VA, and the output is DC7.5v 300mA. Maybe he got a bad charger.
That's excellent logic you're spinning there;

By the same reasoning, my car's gastank is "rated" for 40L, so I should be able to magically force 10% more gas in for 44L.
R-ice is offline   Reply With Quote