View Single Post
Old June 30th, 2019, 17:21   #12
nikzuev

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fusebox View Post
Your best bet is likely ordering through someone who orders directly from Taiwan, or hitting up someone like blackblitz to see if they can special order something next time they do an LCT order. LCT is notoriously difficult to deal with to my knowledge, requiring a $5000 minimum order.

As for Russian manufacturers, having held an NPO in my own hands, I would recommend not bothering. They're hand made in low quantity batches, and while sturdy in some regards, are highly questionable in others. The VSK94 a friend of mine bought has low resolution, 3d printed furniture. I would suspect other Russian manufacturers to be of similar scope and quality.

Hmmm, interesting. Also, I’ll probably get burned on a stake for this question but would it almost be worth it to order one from States? Ive checked multiple popular sites and they always seem to have those in stock along with magazines. I’d much rather purchase it from Canada but having such low availability here makes me really frustrated and annoyed to the point where I’m willing to pay a little extra but get the full package.
nikzuev is offline   Reply With Quote