View Single Post
Old March 17th, 2011, 01:47   #39
Gato
ASC's Whiny Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by SniperSam View Post
You do realize once you're out of the noobie tank, you're open game? You might have realized that since you quoted DarkAngel :|

"Oh yea, the PS'd image is supposed to look weird. But I'm just taking parts from each of the 3 pistols to match the QSZ."

You also must realize that those are just 2 dimensional images. IRL, the USP is much wider and trying to bastardize them into the QSZ is near-impossible.

You are contributing nothing useful here, as you so try claiming. Something useful would require less Wikipedia references and actual sources/links. And not commenting on everyone else's post
Dude, NOT worth the time, he's probably never handled any of these, as firearms or airsoft guns. He has no idea about dimensions or the systems and manners in which they operate, honestly? I hope he buys these guns and tries to make his shitty norco pistol, hacks em up, finds they don't fit together, and, that he blew a buncha money on his futile and idiotic ideas. He hasn't listened to a damn thing anyone has told him, he takes the information he WANTS to hear from what he's told and ignores the rest.

Iskaryot, going out to a few games and playing after being age verified doesn't get you respect or provide you immunity from being called a fool and told off. It's a mix of online and offline behavior and displays of intelligence that will influence how people see and think of you, people who's first impression of you is made RIGHT HERE ONLINE!

You keep claiming to be contributing to the "Chinese" section, you openly claim you know little about the laws of the chinese, you fail to find out what weapons they use, I FUCKIGN HATE the chinese military and I was able to find out their armaments, rank structure, military command structure, and a boatload of other information regarding vehicles, uniforms, technology and information right down to who makes their boots and bloody socks by spending 5 minutes doing my own research, and don't bother asking me for the info, if I found it with no interest in their shitacular military whatsoever, YOU can find it.

Honestly, it's not that hard, ASC isn't here to do google searches for you and put your kit together, we're not here to look at your completely inane ideas and go "Oh hey der luk at dat! He photoshopped it! So kool! Luks like sum norc gun!" when in reality it looks NOTHING like the damn gun you're trying to build, my neighbours fucking SEVEN year old said as much!

Seriously, go read everything everyone has said to you since your first post and take the time to understand it.
Certified Level 3.1415926 Sniper Certified
Certified Level 3.1415926 Orbital Weapons platform Certified
Gato is offline   Reply With Quote