View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2013, 15:29   #15
Zeonprime

Location: Waterloo, kitchener, guelph, mississauga, north east toronto
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian McIlmoyle View Post
OMG.. this is the first time EVAR that such a thing has happened!
Snort you sir are not allowed to make me laugh hot coffee through my nostrils!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammynac99 View Post
If they Pass that bill in york region to ban the open sale of uncontrolled firearms, it will create a regional precedent, this is just to bring attention to what not to do. I'm very calm, just upset that the actions of a few could ruin it for a majority.
Ok, so we dont get into a debate over the serious nature of the event.

First. The incident was in Toronto, not York Region. Do you have links to media outlets carrying the story?

Second. The York Region ban you are referring to will not create an end to airsoft and there are already other municipal (York Region is Municipal) level laws on the books now that would already set precendents (Dont ask me which ones, cause frankly you can google just as well as I can).

Third. ASC isnt the airsoft police. We can kick people off ASC but that will not change what happens in the real world. Sadly enough activities as such in the police blotter posted are not rare by any means, whether it be a BB gun (the release does not state airsoft so we are assuming it is airsoft), paintball gun, nerf gun or an airsoft gun. As long as there are stupid people, stupid things will happen.

LOL, Brian form #4B

Quote:
Be safe not just with yourself, but those you play with. If you are reckless with other peoples safety then you will leave.

Last edited by Zeonprime; January 29th, 2013 at 15:31..
Zeonprime is offline   Reply With Quote