Thread: AK vs M4 (AR)
View Single Post
Old October 10th, 2018, 09:32   #9
Einstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by xevous View Post

I'm just not really sure what you are trying to get at with your post....
This post serves to deepen the knowledge on the 2 most popular platforms in airsoft. But I want more than just stats. There are many things that can be learned only through numerous hours of playing.

I've run 4 years with the AK platform from 3 different brands. I've done my own maintenance and my own mods, nothing to complex though (I've never really done repairs).

the post here make it obvious that each experience is very unique no matter the gun, this on it's own says a great deal. The thread also seems to point out an definitive advantage when it comes to ergonomics and reloading with the AR, albeit barely significant, especially in airsoft.

I've never had an AR. Some people I'm sure never had an AK. This post are for people like me who are faced with a decision of maybe going towards the unknown. Obviously most of us will search the internet for information. most of what I found surfing the web was shallow answers or underdeveloped points.

I'm using the forum to remedy this. As I said I will be following this post closely and asking more questions, asking for elaboration etc.

Now I started the thread by giving my personal guideline. I'm more focused on having precision at good range. Some people might be looking for the best quality/cost relation. Others might want the most reliable airsoft they can get. This is why I said to go in as much details as you'd like. I'm hoping this thread won't only serve me.
Einstein is offline   Reply With Quote